• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 4 post op almost done!

shaz13mcc

Hi everyone, hope your all ok? Will be be finished my 2 weeks mushys on Wednesday and I have to say all in all its been fine. Lost 1 stone since the op but not sure how sustainable that will be until I get my first fill but you never know. My bands empty and I have no restriction I pretty much feel like I could eat the same as before. I spoke to dietician this week and she said it's totally normal not to worry to much about it the difference will be when I get the fills. My first fills not till end may which seems so far away but will cum soon enough I'm sure. I just want to start feeling the band working and getting some serious results. I've had a few weird feelings over the last couple of weeks and the paranoid me thinks is there something wrong with the band have I done too much, ate too much but eventually it eases off and to be honest I think it has just been wind! Something I didn't suffer from before but boy do I now! So far so good bring on the skinny! Have a great weekend, keep up the good work x

Back