• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weekly weigh in starts today

Hey, I'm 172cm and at the moment I'm a 16/18 on top and 18/20 on the bottom. Homerton told me I'd get down to 70kg but I'd be happy with 90kg! I haven't been under 100kg since I was 13 year's old! Eeeek!

Hey, I'm 172cm and at the moment I'm a 16/18 on top and 18/20 on the bottom. Homerton told me I'd get down to 70kg but I'd be happy with 90kg! I haven't been under 100kg since I was 13 year's old! Eeeek!

Ah cool. I'm aiming for a size 16 (that's the size I have wanted to be for years) Homerton haven't given me a weight I will get down to. I had a much heavier start weight than you at 190kg - however I am now down to 164. Gosh I can't remember being a size 16 since I was 12 :) xx

OMG Soph, I just got into my sister's size 16 skirt and could zip it up! It was uncomfortable but whoa!!! I haven't been size 16 since I was 13 or 14 year's old!

You're doing great and look amazing!! I'd love to be a size 16! I think I was a 16 when I was 11-12!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

OMG Soph, I just got into my sister's size 16 skirt and could zip it up! It was uncomfortable but whoa!!! I haven't been size 16 since I was 13 or 14 year's old!

Woohoo that is fab. Only a few more pounds and you will be in that comfortably :) you go girl.

I sent you an inbox as well chick now sure if you saw it x

I'm good, had check up with Dr Coppak yesterday, don't need to see him again! Just at Homerton now waiting for Mr Mannur I'll update after appointment. X

Well, that was a bad appointment. As I am still throwing up randomly and am getting my food in little and often rather than 3 regular meals due to being unable to get it down in one go I am having a swallow test within the next 2 weeks... :-( apparently my sleeve is 2cm wide and it could have healed narrower in part which could be causing the puking so I might need to have it stretched with a balloon...hmmmm.
I thought I was coming out the otherside and moving towards a normal life again, I hope I don't have to have more stuff done.

Grrrrrr...

Weight wise 117.6kg this week.

Well, that was a bad appointment. As I am still throwing up randomly and am getting my food in little and often rather than 3 regular meals due to being unable to get it down in one go I am having a swallow test within the next 2 weeks... :-( apparently my sleeve is 2cm wide and it could have healed narrower in part which could be causing the puking so I might need to have it stretched with a balloon...hmmmm.
I thought I was coming out the otherside and moving towards a normal life again, I hope I don't have to have more stuff done.

Grrrrrr...

Weight wise 117.6kg this week.

I hope you don't have to have your stomach stretched, that does not sound good. You are doing great with your weight loss, I hope I loose my weight as quickly as you. Keep up the good work!

This week I've stalled... But last week was a big loss so I need to accept my stall. I've had a good week throwing up wise, not been sick since Sunday evening which is major progress for me. Been having soft food and really chewing seems to have helped. I've been getting my protein from all over the place, ordered up a storm on my protein website so I have been trying it all out.

God news Stacey. Stalls happen, I tend to lose at the beginning of the week, then slow down towards the end. I weigh every day and put it into a graph, so I can see a pattern. I know a lot of people would disagree, but that's just me. I don't get hung up over it and don't panic if I miss a day or 2. xx

Hey Hun, I stalled for the start of the week as well, think it's pretty normal. So glad that you are feeling a bit better. On another note I went to the biggest tesco near me on Tuesday and managed to find some upbeat drinks - oh my they are divine!!! I am in love with the mango and passion fruit.

Just out of curiosity 3.5 weeks out how much should I be able to drink? I'm managing half of one for breakfast. Had the other half today x

I don't know Soph, I always aimed for 1 - 1.5L from the beginning and made myself do it even staying awake later to finish my last sips! Now I'm able to do 2L a day if I count all fluid and I can guzzle about 150ml in one go before I get that horrible I drank too fast pain! Saying that, it took me 45 minutes to finish a tall coffee from Starbucks earlier and then because it took so long to drink and I had to wait 30min to eat lunch wasn't until 2pm and half of it went in the bin...grrrr

Last edited:
I don't know Soph, I always aimed for 1 - 1.5L from the beginning and made myself do it even staying awake later to finish my last sips! Now I'm able to do 2L a day if I count all fluid and I can guzzle about 150ml in one go before I get that horrible I drank too fast pain! Saying that, it took me 45 minutes to finish a tall coffee from Starbucks earlier and then because it took so long to drink and I had to wait 30min to eat lunch wasn't until 2pm and half of it went in the bin...grrrr

Ahh see I am fine on clear fluid but not bulky fluids. I can only drink half an upbeat at a time and the biggest coffee I can manage is a small sized cup and even then it's cold by the end. Oh nooo :-( what did you have for lunch? I can't wait to try some of your recipes :) x

I had a boring lunch today, only because I've had it once for dinner and twice for lunch this week! - 100g of grilled chicken with lettuce, carrot, fennel bulb, sweet chilli and lime juice. It's tangy and fresh and if I try REALLY hard I can just about eat all the chicken which is 30g of protein :)

Today I'm 117kg so it's finally moving again after a 10 day stall! Barrium test next Wednesday and follow up next Thursday. Just had my bloods done too, would be good to know why I'm puking again and so tired! Been sick last 2 morning's in shower from weetabix and protein shakes with lactofree...and no, it's not morning sickness - I have my 3rd period in 4 weeks and a rod in my arm! X

Today I'm 117kg so it's finally moving again after a 10 day stall! Barrium test next Wednesday and follow up next Thursday. Just had my bloods done too, would be good to know why I'm puking again and so tired! Been sick last 2 morning's in shower from weetabix and protein shakes with lactofree...and no, it's not morning sickness - I have my 3rd period in 4 weeks and a rod in my arm! X

Glad it's moved. It is so frustrating isn't it!! You are doing fab Hun :). Keep me updated on your barium. Oh no :-( that can't be nice, fingers crossed they sort it. Big hugs xx

Back