• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh In at the Bander's Cafe!

OK here lu :) don't worry about me ..... been busy with the garden, getting my workshop space ready :) of course jewel making too :) will try and add some pics x x x

Hope everyones ok..... lol let the spiralizing begin woooohooooo

Just seen this recipe pop up on my Facebook feed .,do you think these would be good for us ? I'm hopeless at nutrition facts etc , but they look healthy !
Chocolate Quinoa Bites

Tuesday evening will be my 3 week anniversary . The time is flying by !
So I have some left over semi lumpy homemade bacon and veg thick soup in the freezer which I am going to put on top of spiralised courgette !
I'm going to use a small amount of coconut oil , warm that in a frying pan , cook off some garlic then warm the courgette through , keep it simple to keep it fresh and clean ..
I can't wait !

Which section is this thread under because I could not find it without doing a search ?

Hey Minny and everyone! That recipe looked good! This thread is just under WLS-Banders. Sorry I was so quiet over the weekend I was too busy enjoying maximum snugs with my boyfriend. Eating wasn't too bad over the weekend... I had an egg and 30g of smoked salmon yesterday and in the evening I had a kebab. Not feeling too bad about it though because I must have still been within my 1200 cals. I'm at the library at the moment got a 3000 essay for my teacher training course to finish by Wednesday and I have only just started it. Let the fun times roll lol. How is everyone doing? Any nice meals planned for the week?

Lu xx

Hey Minny and everyone! That recipe looked good! This thread is just under WLS-Banders. Sorry I was so quiet over the weekend I was too busy enjoying maximum snugs with my boyfriend. Eating wasn't too bad over the weekend... I had an egg and 30g of smoked salmon yesterday and in the evening I had a kebab. Not feeling too bad about it though because I must have still been within my 1200 cals. I'm at the library at the moment got a 3000 essay for my teacher training course to finish by Wednesday and I have only just started it. Let the fun times roll lol. How is everyone doing? Any nice meals planned for the week?

Lu xx
Maximum snuggles sounds perfect hun :D good for you ...... sounds like your doing great hun...... nothing like a good essay to keep you on track lol good luck, get stuck in x x x x i'm planning my fav curry with cauli rice tonight,.... recipe and pics to follow x x x

Hey guys. I'm winging it with food today just didn't have the time yesterday to get organised :eek: Hit the gym this morning and managed in total about 40 minutes of cardio split between the cross trainer (which I love) and the rowing machine (which I hate). Will try and get a swim in tomorrow as I'm getting my hair done on Wednesday morning (yay) so I won't be able to make the gym.

I tried my best to hold off weighing myself until tomorrow but I felt a change in my clothes so couldn't resist... I'll wait until tomorrow to post :) My previously very tight size 16 jeans are starting to fall down. I should be able to manage with a belt for now (which I'll have to go and buy because I've never bloody needed one before) but I'm excited at all the changes that are happening, it's making me more and more determined. Also reading about what everyone else is up to on here helps. Hope you all have a fab day today xox

Maximum snuggles sounds perfect hun :D good for you ...... sounds like your doing great hun...... nothing like a good essay to keep you on track lol good luck, get stuck in x x x x i'm planning my fav curry with cauli rice tonight,.... recipe and pics to follow x x x

Crystal that sounds so good. I don't know why but I am seriously starving today. Please upload recipe sounds so tasty. Im thinking of getting a food processor to make cauli rice, do you think its worth it? Today I have a treat as I'm in the library today. Two slices of mini white Danish bread with 60g of low fat ready mixed prawn cocktail inside. I've already eaten half :D

Hey guys. I'm winging it with food today just didn't have the time yesterday to get organised :eek: Hit the gym this morning and managed in total about 40 minutes of cardio split between the cross trainer (which I love) and the rowing machine (which I hate). Will try and get a swim in tomorrow as I'm getting my hair done on Wednesday morning (yay) so I won't be able to make the gym.

I tried my best to hold off weighing myself until tomorrow but I felt a change in my clothes so couldn't resist... I'll wait until tomorrow to post :) My previously very tight size 16 jeans are starting to fall down. I should be able to manage with a belt for now (which I'll have to go and buy because I've never bloody needed one before) but I'm excited at all the changes that are happening, it's making me more and more determined. Also reading about what everyone else is up to on here helps. Hope you all have a fab day today xox

Ooooh! What are you having done to your hair?? The crosstrainer used to be my fave too (when I used to go to the gym...not anymore lol). Under a size 16! that's so amazing. All my trousers are a size 16...I used to be a 22 (sometimes even a 24:eek:). I can't wait until I get my fat butt down to a size 14! Im intrigued to hear your loss tomorrow!

Also, Neticak, when I clicked your stats it says:

Height:
Start Weight:
1st1lb
Current Weight:
0st13.1lb
Lost:(%)
0st2lb(13.12%)
Goal Weight:
0st9lb
BMI:
:D:eek: I hope you aren't really just 13lbs 1?? loool.

xxxx

Oh dear, Thanks Lulu I'll see whats going on.

I love this new look forum but I think I'm starting to get obsessed... I'm not going to get any work done today! :p

Me too! feels like we are actually in the 21st century on WLS lol xx

Lu i have a processor in my cupboard covered in dust lol...... hubs brought me this most amazing gadget last year ..... a jml chef station..... cost £5 it spins salad BUT also chops ..... perfect for the cauli rice...... also i use it for chopping my onion/garlic .....gives the arms a workout too lol

Luck with today ...and keeping that hunger demon under wraps x x x

You can grate your cauliflower also lu .. Incase you don't want to pay out for a machine .. But a food processor does make easy work of everything and you can make yourself smoothies etc in it ..
As Ive chosen to take quiet a few vits and supplements , I blend them all in with a smoothie , makes it so much easier ..
Are we going to get our stats again under our profile pic do you know ?
Mindy
Xxx

I think I will try grating and if I like the taste of it I might invest lol. I take vitamin d supplement and a kind of everyday vitamin and I am STILL vitamin D deficient. My mum is English and my dad is from the Caribbean. The doctor said that its quite common for brown people to be vitamin d deficient because of the lack of sun lol. I am off to Portugal on the 8th of May and I bloody cant wait either. I'll load up on vitamin d then lol xx

I've chosen to take .
Floradix multi vits liquid , it has high iron
Glucosamine
Omega oils
Acidophilus .. Helps to keep ketone breath at bay .. Hubby says it's working
Solgar . Hair , skin and nails
Protein powders ..
Holland and Barrett have a buy one get one for a penny sale on as well !

I have to admit I'm a bit naff at taking vitamins... I have some multi vitamins (can't remember what they're called but they're form H&B), but my OH bought them when he was weight training so think I need something else or perhaps all multi-vits are the same, plus they're huge which really puts me off.

Had the tests done before my op, wasn't deficient in anything and feeling pretty well now

Just got home and popped some pork meatballs in the slow cooker with half a carrot, an onion, half a yellow pepper and some passata with herbs and spices, salt and pepper. works out under 300 a meal. Might have it on its own or with some courgetti :p

pics to follow later x

yummmmmy curry & cauli rice :) warning... i am a throw it in kinda gal lol
chopped onion and clove of garlic thrown in pan with frylight..... throw in some cumin, garam masala and tikka spices..... dash of worcestershire sauce....and a stock cube..... some dried mint (to your taste) throw in your chicken.... breast is best :D then tomatoes.... i had some fresh and some tinned.....a grated apple and whatever takes your fancy... tonight was some orange pepper, mange tout and some baby corn.... served with cauli rice...which was pretty green :oops: i guess there coming to the end now :rolleyes: note i just managed to save it from slipping off my plate LOL using the webcam...lazy moo lol

Attachments

• IMG_20160425_191444.jpg
    IMG_20160425_191444.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 9
I want some ! Gimme gimme ! Looks yummy !

Back