• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh In at the Bander's Cafe!

Just got home and popped some pork meatballs in the slow cooker with half a carrot, an onion, half a yellow pepper and some passata with herbs and spices, salt and pepper. works out under 300 a meal. Might have it on its own or with some courgetti :p

pics to follow later x

Pork balls ? Do the pigs know :)
Did you make them or where did you buy them ..

tastes yummy tooo..... and went back for more :) not 100% certain but i believe it comes in at just over 200 cals ....... per portion that is...... so a rough guess :rolleyes:

yummmmmy curry & cauli rice :) warning... i am a throw it in kinda gal lol
chopped onion and clove of garlic thrown in pan with frylight..... throw in some cumin, garam masala and tikka spices..... dash of worcestershire sauce....and a stock cube..... some dried mint (to your taste) throw in your chicken.... breast is best :D then tomatoes.... i had some fresh and some tinned.....a grated apple and whatever takes your fancy... tonight was some orange pepper, mange tout and some baby corn.... served with cauli rice...which was pretty green :oops: i guess there coming to the end now :rolleyes: note i just managed to save it from slipping off my plate LOL using the webcam...lazy moo lol

Omg Crystal that looks amazing. loool proper nearly coming off your plate too! You are looking super slinky ;)

xx

Pork balls ? Do the pigs know :)
Did you make them or where did you buy them ..
loool haha :oops: they dont know because they are dead and about to be in my tummy! They are shop bought, ready made from morrisons but a lower cal choice than beef or lamb. I actually wanted turkey but they didnt have them lol. what have you got for dinner?

xx

Here are my 'pork balls' :D totalled at 294 cals with 12g cheddar on top! tastyyyy xx

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Wow Chrystal that looks delish...can't wait for a curry soon!

My false restriction from the surgery at last seems to be wearing off and I'm able to eat a few tablespoons of something at a time.

I'm on purée for about a week and a half. Making things easy for myself and I've found myself some mini meals in m and s. They're about half the size of a ready meal so perfect for the moment. They're about 6 tablespoons in total X X X X beef hot pot today...it was good!!!

Feeling so healthy even on such little food. We went to a lovely park at the weekend and I managed 10k...that's major for me. Feeling lighter and fitter already.

Mindy do you have your first fill booked? I'm sat 14th May X X X

Much love to everyone X X X X x

I had a small amount of cheesy mash , very soft carrots and some warmed chicken breast , very moist ..
Then I had maybe half a cup of Fage yogurt with a spoon of options whipped in it .. It sets like a chocolate mousse !
Try it !
More calories today than I've had for 5 weeks .. Feeling stuffed ..

Blossom there you are !
Did you go out in your bike ?

I've not had my appointment yet . If I don't hear by the end of this week , week 4 , then I will chase them up ..
How are feeling ? Sore anywhere ? My ports are all healed with a tiny bit of bruising fading . The port site bothers me if I catch it but otherwise it's all perfect ..
I'm scared I'm going to over eat and put weight on before my first fill .. So I'm really holding myself back from boredom eating ..
Last night I really wanted something sweet and this is where I think the smoothies are going to come in handy as long as I don't add to much stuff in it ..
I assume coconut milk is good to use ? I actually love the taste .. In a smoothies it's so yummy ..

lu and crystal , did you see the recipe above for those quinoa balls ? Any idea if they are good for us , low in fats and calories etc ?

So nice to see you Blossom ! Have you weighed yourself ?
Mindy
Xxxx

Sounds fab Mindy...are you on normal food now then hunny and not puréed?
Not so much normal , but deff soft .
I said to Net that I buy pre cooked chicken breast , the nicest is in the co op , and it's very moist , very easy to eat , hardly any chewing . Just pop in the micro for 15 to 30 secs just to make the juices flow and relax the meat ..

Sorry to be illusive!! It's just gone really busy since I've been back at work.

My scars are all fine thanks hunny...one has almost gone!! I'm sure your port will settle off soon.

I've had to hide my scales...I was a bit disheartened with my gain. I'm still not eating an awful lot so I think my body might be holding on as my weight has stabilised. Hopefully it will catch up again when I'm eating more regular meals X X X x

It's the camper van and the bike this weekend so I will let you know how I get on!! If it ever stops raining!!

Sounds like you're doing brilliantly well...keep going!

Chicken sounds fabby.

I think we must have different guidelines. I have to do 2 weeks liquid then puréed weeks 3 and 4 then normal from week 5.

Can't wait to chew!!!!!!

I should be on mushy foods .. And I have been .. But the freezer needed a sort and we made room by taking a few of his meals out , one was the cheesy mash and well cooked carrots .. It's was extremely soft . And the chicken chopped into smal lumps , not a huge amount of chicken , just a taste ..
I actually ate it out a cat food bowl that I bought round Pets at Home yesterday as its the perfect size for my new portions !
I have portions of puréed home made bacon and veg soup also , I've added a few chunks of moust chicken to that also .
So deff not solid food ..
Your guidelines are the same as me .. :)

Well I won't feel jealous anymore then Mindy!!...of all the things I'm fancying it's an apple!! In fact I nearly ate one at work the other way and then I remembered!!!

I love your cat bowl idea...that's fab!!!

I've found a tiny bowl and my new cutlery is a cake fork minus the cake!!

Off to bed now...night peeps.

Have another great day tomorrow!! X x x x

Even I wouldn't attempt an apple .. Stew it though , bake it even , just don't eat the peel .. Cake form ! Genius ..
Night sweets !
Xxx

good to see you blossom ...glad your feeling grand....... gl with the bike weekend :D Mindy i will have a look at those balls tomorrow....beds a calling lol deffo NO apple peel.....ekkkkk my first major stuck incident...... nasty.......

Just seen this recipe pop up on my Facebook feed .,do you think these would be good for us ? I'm hopeless at nutrition facts etc , but they look healthy !
Chocolate Quinoa Bites

Mindy, they do look nice (and quite healthy) but from my own experience they look a bit stodgy for my band. Everyone is different though so maybe you would be fine? Also you probably know already but all kinds of nuts are SOOOO fattening which is so sad cos I can be partial t0 a peanut down the pub lol xxx

Morning guys and can I just say how much I am loving this thread and all of you lovely ladies!! Really makes keeping on track so much easier being able to share my day with you lot, so thanks :)

I'll kick off the weigh in then, as it is tuesday!

Lastweek 19/04/16: 16st.8lbs
This week 26/04/16: 16st,5lbs

3lb loss isnt too bad, it had to slow down at some point! I am quite thrilled because I had my fill on the 14/04/16 so in less than two weeks I have gone from 17.02 to 16.05! ONLY THREE MORE LBS TIL I HAVE LOST A STONE!! woooo! Cannot WAIT til I am in the 15s! :p

Wow Chrystal that looks delish...can't wait for a curry soon!

My false restriction from the surgery at last seems to be wearing off and I'm able to eat a few tablespoons of something at a time.

I'm on purée for about a week and a half. Making things easy for myself and I've found myself some mini meals in m and s. They're about half the size of a ready meal so perfect for the moment. They're about 6 tablespoons in total X X X X beef hot pot today...it was good!!!

Feeling so healthy even on such little food. We went to a lovely park at the weekend and I managed 10k...that's major for me. Feeling lighter and fitter already.

Mindy do you have your first fill booked? I'm sat 14th May X X X

Much love to everyone X X X X x

Glad youre having such positive experiences blossom! I bought those exact same meals from m&s when I had mine done! A while later i started to buy the bigger 'count on us meals' and half them. They are really tasty and I find anything in a packet with all its nutritional values very attractive lol. Hope youre all well and that everyone has a good day! I need to finish my bloody essay today.... gonna try to do it at home (I dont know why im bothing I'm already on here :D )

Back