• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh In at the Bander's Cafe!

I weighed myself on Sunday at Boots ..

So my stats
Start weight 25st 8 lbs
Weight on 04/04/16 24st 4lb
14/04/16 23st 8lb
24/04/16 23st 4lb

Total loss -32lb :)

I weighed myself on Sunday at Boots ..

So my stats
Start weight 25st 8 lbs
Weight on 04/04/16 24st 4lb
14/04/16 23st 8lb
24/04/16 23st 4lb

Total loss -32lb :)

Yay! Well done Minny, Another impressive loss! Happy for you! xxx

wooohooooo Lu :) wtg girlie...... amazing...... i shall deffo partake in the weigh in next week.... my 30 day challenge was abysmal... i was harbouring a -4 lol which ended at -2!!!! so yes in 30 days -2!!!! jezzzz ok so its better than a gain, but in the scheme of things, i'm feeling pretty crap about it all...... back to it in earnest yesterday.... all out logging, weighing blah blah and over night have managed to shift a lb..... but its hard going...... not sure i was ever aware that my life was going to be taken over by losing weight..... hub makes it sound so easy..... grrrrr so far today i have had 25g of porridge made with water..... soon to have my posh coffee (my little indulgence @ 78 cals) i had my tea tox and vitamins..... done a 2 mile run (sort of run/walk/housework thing) lol packed some ebay stuff up..... while coffee is making 50 squats..... so yup on track.......

It is great to have folks to share with.... it was getting pretty lonely here, all the folks i know have vanished, so i'm pleased to have a new gang to play with :D:D:D:D:D have a great day all x x x x x x x x x

wooohooooo Lu :) wtg girlie...... amazing...... i shall deffo partake in the weigh in next week.... my 30 day challenge was abysmal... i was harbouring a -4 lol which ended at -2!!!! so yes in 30 days -2!!!! jezzzz ok so its better than a gain, but in the scheme of things, i'm feeling pretty crap about it all...... back to it in earnest yesterday.... all out logging, weighing blah blah and over night have managed to shift a lb..... but its hard going...... not sure i was ever aware that my life was going to be taken over by losing weight..... hub makes it sound so easy..... grrrrr so far today i have had 25g of porridge made with water..... soon to have my posh coffee (my little indulgence @ 78 cals) i had my tea tox and vitamins..... done a 2 mile run (sort of run/walk/housework thing) lol packed some ebay stuff up..... while coffee is making 50 squats..... so yup on track.......

It is great to have folks to share with.... it was getting pretty lonely here, all the folks i know have vanished, so i'm pleased to have a new gang to play with :D:D:D:D:D have a great day all x x x x x x x x x
Boo! poor you, but youre right, a loss is better than a gain and measuring and weighing everything can be a pain in the butt but we just have to do it (for peace of mind mostly :D) Also, dont forget that muscle weighs more than fat so it could be possible that all your squats and exercise means that perhaps you have lost more than it seems but that it has just be transformed to sexy strong muscle weight ;) I was meant to go to the library today but surprise surprise ended up staying at home, progess isnt going too badly actually but i really feel like eating everything!

Going back to what we were talking about yesterday, it seems that my boyf is beginning to maybe feel a bit insecure? I dont really know, like he isnt being negative or anything but yesterday he said I looked skinny (i think it was a compliment but im not sure if he meant it that way) and then later on he asked what I had eaten and he gave me a bit of a lecture about how i was eating like a baby and it wasnt good for me :/ will be interesting to see if he actually does start exercising and stuff because hes been saying for years how he used to have a six pack blahblahblah :D :D cracks me up. I guess hes insecure cos im out of his league ;) :p loool

Hope you arent too down, just the way it goes sometimes!! What you got planned for dinner? left over curry?

xxx

Well done ladies on all your losses, now matter how big or small a loss is a loss and we know how bloody hard it is! It can be so challenging to find the motivation but as I think all of you have said this group is great and I'm loving having a focus and a lovely bunch of people to have a chit chat with x

Here we go for me:

Day of Op 7/2/16: 15.02 st
14/3/16: 13.65 st
18/04/16: 13.24 st
26/04/2016: 13.09st

so about a 3lb (I rounded up lol 2.6lbs!) loss this week which I am well chuffed with :)

I don't know about you Lulu but this has become all consuming for me... I think sometimes my OH gets sick of hearing me talk about what I'm eating, exactly how much, how active I've been etc. Could it be perhaps that he's feeling a little bit left out. If previously it wasn't something you've discussed much and then it's all you're interested in he could just need a bit of tlc and for you to show him he's still as important to you as he always was. I think that's how my OH is feeling too so that's my plan... I could be off base though x

Hey Crystal, don't be so hard in yourself you're doing all the right things. Do you think a fill might help? x

I don't know about you Lulu but this has become all consuming for me... I think sometimes my OH gets sick of hearing me talk about what I'm eating, exactly how much, how active I've been etc. Could it be perhaps that he's feeling a little bit left out. If previously it wasn't something you've discussed much and then it's all you're interested in he could just need a bit of tlc and for you to show him he's still as important to you as he always was. I think that's how my OH is feeling too so that's my plan... I could be off base though x

Well done on your loss Neticak! It definitely cant be that because I never really talk to him about it. He asks me what ive eaten and i tell him but thats really as far as it goes. i guess its just a change in the dynamic of the relationship. nothing to worry about xxx

WELL guys hubs went to town earlier :D sick of waiting around for my parcel to arrive (another story) anyway he's come how with a bulging bag from H&B ....more teatox :p if nothing else its keeping me regular :rolleyes: he also (on the advise if the woman in H&B) brought me some balance chocolate bars o_O and some slim-be!!! apparently its meant to make you fill less hungry LOL I suspect that's what my bands meant to do LOL bless him.......

How we all doing????

Well done ladies on all your losses, now matter how big or small a loss is a loss and we know how bloody hard it is! It can be so challenging to find the motivation but as I think all of you have said this group is great and I'm loving having a focus and a lovely bunch of people to have a chit chat with x

Here we go for me:

Day of Op 7/2/16: 15.02 st
14/3/16: 13.65 st
18/04/16: 13.24 st
26/04/2016: 13.09st

so about a 3lb (I rounded up lol 2.6lbs!) loss this week which I am well chuffed with :)
Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo go girl :) wtg hunni another great week...... heres to next week ...keep it coming (off) :D

WELL guys hubs went to town earlier :D sick of waiting around for my parcel to arrive (another story) anyway he's come how with a bulging bag from H&B ....more teatox :p if nothing else its keeping me regular :rolleyes: he also (on the advise if the woman in H&B) brought me some balance chocolate bars o_O and some slim-be!!! apparently its meant to make you fill less hungry LOL I suspect that's what my bands meant to do LOL bless him.......

How we all doing????

Awww what a thoughtful dude he is! That's really nice. I'm doing well, just trying to get this essay done :mad: I just had some wonton soup. was so nice, I had three wontons and some spring onions and stock in a pan, came out lovely! 45cals per wonton so called it 200 cals just to be safe! :p

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
[/QUOTE]

What a gem. I honestly never thought I could survive without chocolate or something sweet - my treat now is a tidgy pot of ambrosia rice pudding light which I look forward to. Who knew... before my band I never even liked rice pudding!

I need to make a trip to H&B but find it so overwhelming I need to get some research in on what I exactly need otherwise I end spending forever in there.

What's this teatox all about Crystal? x

Neti
For something sweet , try Greek yogurt with a spoon of options whisked in .. Give it a real good whip , then put in a glass or whatever you want in it ( I'd like it in a 10 gallon bucket please ) , leave in fridge for about 30 mins and it sets like mousse ! It's seriously good ! How options can be so low in calories is beyond me . I know it has a lot of sugar but it's a good sweet tooth cure for me and provides good protein also ..

You girls are all so amazing ! I think we could be called the A Team :) .. Although , I'm NOT being Mrs T !

My food so far
My vitamin protein shake with oatmeal this morning
A large latte at a girly chat meet up ..
Homemade tomato soup with a small portion of mash potato mixed in to give texture and make it more filling , @ 3pm
Tonight , not sure yet .. I do have some frozen sausage and spinach lasagne , but how would I smoosh that down ? What liquid ..
Then late Eve I will probably have some yogurt with a spoon of options ..
Suffering with Labrynthitus since yesterday so feeling like I've just stepped off a fun fair ride .. Taking sea sick pills for it , but blimey those little buggers make me so sleepy !

Mindy
Xxxx

On a sad note .
I lost a ring yesterday .. My emerald and diamond ring .. Where my fingers have shrunk and are always cold now , it must have slipped off while I was out in town yesterday .. I'm gutted .. I'm hoping some lovely person has found it and it will appear on social media .. I retraced the steps but nothing .. I tried the car , house even the bin .. Bugger and sod it !
So girls watch your jewellery as you lose weight ..

On a sad note .
I lost a ring yesterday .. My emerald and diamond ring .. Where my fingers have shrunk and are always cold now , it must have slipped off while I was out in town yesterday .. I'm gutted .. I'm hoping some lovely person has found it and it will appear on social media .. I retraced the steps but nothing .. I tried the car , house even the bin .. Bugger and sod it !
So girls watch your jewellery as you lose weight ..

Oh no! That's so sad Minny I really, really hope it shows up. I get very attached to my jewellery so I can imagine how you're feeling. My granny passed away and left me her wedding band. I never really take it off but one night I must have taken it off in my sleep and when I woke up I was so upset because I thought I had lost it and then it was on my bedside table lol. Still taught me a very valuable lesson! It was on my granny's hand for 70 odd years!!
In regards to the lasagne, you could mash it with some passata to get it mushy, or make up some gravy. Just an idea

Xx

It's a ring my sister left me , she died October 15 . I'm so angry to have been so stupid !
Arghhhh!
Anyway .. Onwards and upwards !

It's a ring my sister left me , she died October 15 . I'm so angry to have been so stupid !
Arghhhh!
Anyway .. Onwards and upwards !

Oh no Mindy, keep your eye out on FB hopefully someone will find it

I'll give that options a go x

Back