• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight gain

Andie1962

Hello everyone
I had my sleeve op 6 years ago and initially lost 5 stone.
However over the last few years the weight has crept up again and I have put on 2 stone.
I am really scared that I will eventually put all my weight back on again .
I had my op at the uclh but not been to see them for ages as last time I went the consultant was very rude saying to me that I should control myself otherwise I will get back to square one.
Do any of you have the same issues after a gastric sleeve with weight gain?
How do I get back on track or is there any other surgeries available to make my sleeve smaller?
Feel really despondent.

Thankyou

Andi

Bling Babe

Hello everyone
I had my sleeve op 6 years ago and initially lost 5 stone.
However over the last few years the weight has crept up again and I have put on 2 stone.
I am really scared that I will eventually put all my weight back on again .
I had my op at the uclh but not been to see them for ages as last time I went the consultant was very rude saying to me that I should control myself otherwise I will get back to square one.
Do any of you have the same issues after a gastric sleeve with weight gain?
How do I get back on track or is there any other surgeries available to make my sleeve smaller?
Feel really despondent.

Thankyou

Andi
I don’t have an answer but I feel for you, I’m only 2 years out having a bypass and lost 8.5 stone to reach target within a year, this year though I have gained a stone, I must admit I look better in the face, not so gaunt and drawn but my clothes are tight and I want to get rid of half a stone but I’m struggling and scared. Good luck x