• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, you make an old lady very happy xx

WOW!!!!!

I got my appt letter through today so have been looking through this site and through people's diaries who have/has a similar amount as me to lose. I can only keep my fingers x'd that I finally get wls and the chance to shed this addiction/embarrassment/control that food and weight has had over me my whole life.

You look frickin awesome and must be soooooo stoked!!

Do you do any exercise? Do you have easy days and hard days? How have your friends/family reacted to the drastic change? What are your tips to keep motivated and stay on track?

I do so hope I'm as successful as you - you are an inspiration!!!!

WOW!!!!!

I got my appt letter through today so have been looking through this site and through people's diaries who have/has a similar amount as me to lose. I can only keep my fingers x'd that I finally get wls and the chance to shed this addiction/embarrassment/control that food and weight has had over me my whole life.

You look frickin awesome and must be soooooo stoked!!

Do you do any exercise? Do you have easy days and hard days? How have your friends/family reacted to the drastic change? What are your tips to keep motivated and stay on track?

I do so hope I'm as successful as you - you are an inspiration!!!!

Awe thank you for the kind words, I don't exercise as such but I do walk a lot more than I used to (ok pre op I walked as little as possible)
Everyone has been really supportive and have been amazed at the change in me.
I really don't want to go back to where I was so that keeps me motivated.

Good luck with all your appointments xxx

A few more pics from today 18 months out still losing slowly :)

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 142
Just a few more lbs until I'm not overweight :)

An outfit I liked!!

Actually liked looking in the mirror for once

Attachments

• may 30 2015a.jpg
    may 30 2015a.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 102
  • may 30 2015b.jpg
    may 30 2015b.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 108
You look stunning butterfly - cannot wait until I can go shopping and like what I see, instead up only buying stuff to cover up

Off to Alton Towers on Friday great feeling knowing I will fit into rides (I hate the big rides I prefer kids rides)

Attachments

• IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 64
I wouldn't ride any of those rides again after that horrific accident and they still don't take the blame , u look great x

This is me jumping for joy after losing almost 12st :)

Attachments

• DSCF0121.jpg
    DSCF0121.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 131
Went to Warwick castle today, climbed all the 530!!! steps to the top of the tower, I'd never have done that 2 years ago, just going up a normal flight of stairs I had to stop half way then haul myself up the rest of the way using the banister!!

Attachments

• DSCF4514.jpg
    DSCF4514.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 127
  • 20 june 2015.jpg
    20 june 2015.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 139
Butterfly lady , what a accomplishment you must feel great . Right now I can only imagine how you feel .

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back