• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

Where did you have your WLS?
I am 20st 5 at the moment and was told last week that a realistic weight loss would be to reach 13st. I would like to loose at least another 2 more stone.

I self funded and had my Bypass in BUPA at Solihull worth every penny :)

Where did you have your WLS? I am 20st 5 at the moment and was told last week that a realistic weight loss would be to reach 13st. I would like to loose at least another 2 more stone.

If you put hard work and exercise in I think anything is possible. I have gone from 30st 3 to 15st 9 and I'm still losing (fingers crossed)

:) good luck

Love the Bardot top - very Olivia Newton John!!

looking amazing, I love that look.

Hope you dont mind, where did you get your peach top from please, it's lovely.

looking amazing, I love that look.

Hope you dont mind, where did you get your peach top from please, it's lovely.

Course I don't mind, its good old Primarni lol either £3 or £4 can't remember I also have it in black with short sleeves and black with long sleeves, white and pink too :)

god i hope i go half as well - i refuse to have photos taken

I'm sure you will do fantastically, I always hated having my pic taken but forced myself to have month by month pics done too see the difference :)

i would have put absolute money on not looking any different but i went into work today last they saw me was on the first day i did my pre op liver shrink - was amazing - half the office didnt know it was me!

i would have put absolute money on not looking any different but i went into work today last they saw me was on the first day i did my pre op liver shrink - was amazing - half the office didnt know it was me!

Even now I still "see" the 21++ stone person its only when I catch a glimpse of myself in a shop window that I see a smaller person :confused:

Back