• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

You've just inspired me- I was about to cancel op and have a bag of crisps!!!! Xxx

Wooooooo!! Medium tights *squeals*. Yes yes yes - me too!! I went for an evening of D.I.S.C.O last night and wore a pair of mediums - had great fun trying to style out my hitchings amongst all the swaying, shimmying, etc as they felt rather loose. Surely Smalls cannot be on the cards ... that is madness!!

Went to a party today and saw lots of people I'd not seen for just over a year, the amount of comments I got was incredible I had a fantastic night :)

Attachments

• photo 1 (36).JPG
    photo 1 (36).JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 137
  • photo 2 (28).JPG
    photo 2 (28).JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 178
Such a huge difference! You look fantastic in that dress!

Woooow you look awesome! You've done amazing!! X

Size 12 jeans!!! Size 12-14 Mickey top :)

Attachments

• photo 5 (5).JPG
    photo 5 (5).JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 135
  • photo 4 (12).JPG
    photo 4 (12).JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 145
Size 12!! You must be over the moon!

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys they mean so much xx

Loving the poses Butterfly. You look fab.

Heheehe can't help but compare the before pic of you where you look so grim faced and serious with the new pic where you are playful & confident looking... Amazing transformation hun well done :)

Me at Alton Towers!!! First time I'd been and saw several people do the walk of shame where they were too big to fit in the seats safely, I felt so sorry for them as I knew that would have been me last year (Well it wouldn't have as I'd not of attempted to even try to fit in)

I even got asked to sit in the front of one ride as its smaller ones to the front, (I wanted to sit behind o/h to hang onto him) ok there was 3 blokes in the ride with me but last year I'd of out weighed each one!:8855:

Attachments

• DSCF4033.jpg
    DSCF4033.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF4023.jpg
    DSCF4023.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 148
I bet it was such a great feeling to be asked to move to the smaller people seats!

Back