• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

Stinie

You look amazing. An inspiration for this newbie

yes very much so! All of you post oppers are :)

It's making me very impatient though lol I want to be slim too - now preferably :D

Butterfly_lady

Thanks for calling me an inspiration guys I really don't think I am though but its ever so flattering xxx :eek:

Size 12 outfit (stretchy items)

Attachments

• ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 144

kurstywursty

Amazing. Can't wait to get there. Got my first fill yesterday. Got on the scales and gave gained half a pound today :-(

I really need to stop hopping on the scales every morning. Old habits did hard bi have been doing it for 2pm years plus

Butterfly_lady

10 months post bypass and almost 10st down size 12 jeggings and size 12 top :) and a reminder of where I started

Attachments

• photo 4 (8).JPG
    photo 4 (8).JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 123
  • photo 3 (14).JPG
    photo 3 (14).JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 118
  • photo 2 (19).JPG
    photo 2 (19).JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 139

Bear

Amazing pics Butterfly Lady.

trish418

Stinie, there is a support group first saturday of the month 2.30pm-4.30pm at bupa parkway Solihull for pre and post oppers. They also hold one at heartlands (same group of people) on a wednesday evening once a month. I can find out the dates for u if you want. I can recommend the solihull one, next meeting 5/10/14.

Stinie

Stinie, there is a support group first saturday of the month 2.30pm-4.30pm at bupa parkway Solihull for pre and post oppers. They also hold one at heartlands (same group of people) on a wednesday evening once a month. I can find out the dates for u if you want. I can recommend the solihull one, next meeting 5/10/14.

Thanks, I'd be very interested in both of the meetings. Can you still go even if you haven't been approved yet?

Butterfly_lady

Sooooooooo this is the dress I've chosen for the party we have been invited to, feels scary wearing something so close fitting, not sure if I will actually wear it or not, it looks so tiny on the hanger.

Excuse the hair scraped back but I'd been outside and its drizzly and windy

Attachments

• DSCF1022.jpg
    DSCF1022.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 171
  • dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 132
  • dress1.jpg
    dress1.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 177

shell-

It looks wonderful on, wear it!

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Ohhhh butterfly how far you have come. You look stunningly gorgeous and I'm well proud of you hun :) xxx

Stinie

Oh wow you have done so well and you look fab!!!

SHARONA

You look absolutely amazing what a differnece. Love the dress too! Ps I saw a women who looked so much like you in my local asda! x

Yvessa

lovely!!