• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

I hear that lovely. Some people seem to think it's vanity; it really isn't. I need the feedback and to see the photos too. Aren't our heads weird things :) xx

You look amazing. Well done x

Out for a meal tonight, it was a relaunch of a restaurant and it was full to bursting, pre-op I'd have sat there and not moved until it was time to leave no matter how much I needed a wee! This time I was able to squeeze through the crowd and if I couldn't squeeze through as the chairs were actually touching I wasn't worried about saying "excuse me please"

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (11).jpg
    FullSizeRender (11).jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 99
  • FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 108
  • FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 123
So glad you had a good time, you look so happy well done :)

Thank you, it was a lovely time out and I felt "normal" whatever that is, but I never felt that folks were looking at me judging me for my size :) I did have one lady keep looking at me when I went past her chair she asked where I got my dress from as she loved it :D

Out for a meal tonight, it was a relaunch of a restaurant and it was full to bursting, pre-op I'd have sat there and not moved until it was time to leave no matter how much I needed a wee! This time I was able to squeeze through the crowd and if I couldn't squeeze through as the chairs were actually touching I wasn't worried about saying "excuse me please"
Great stuff glad you had a great time with out past issues of being over weight. Where is the new restaurant? Was it suitable for us bypasses? Love your dress. X

Great stuff glad you had a great time with out past issues of being over weight. Where is the new restaurant? Was it suitable for us bypasses? Love your dress. X

It was Chiquitos on the Hagley road it was a relaunch night, I had the chicken skewers - there are 2 skewers I ate one, its just chicken breast onions and peppers grilled, my o/h made sure the other skewer didn't go to waste :eek: its served on a bed of onions and peppers and came with chips, which my o/h also ate :)

Cooked brekkie today :)

Attachments

• brekkie.jpg
    brekkie.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 114
I think I need to stop losing weight now look how tiny I am!! :flirt2:

Attachments

• chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 100
Ha I love that place but I haven't been for ages I might just have to go to get one of those photos. I agree you ned go stop now ,your just showing of lol

Love it :)

Cheers guys now if only I could convince myself my robe will fit tomorrow at the spa I will stop fretting!!

Butterfly, I hope you have a wonderful day and that the robe swamps you cxx

Back