• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

Butterfly lady , what a accomplishment you must feel great . Right now I can only imagine how you feel .

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

After going from 22st 7 to under 11st I'd of needed to carry an extra me on my back with a dog under my arm!! :D

What fantastic photos. I love you jumping for joy :).

One of my goals is to go up my own stairs at home without getting breathless. Wow I'd be bowled over at the top of your climb. :)

Well done. You look fantastic. Xxx

Wow looking good!! Can't wait to do stuff like that - just spent the weekend in London and I wouldn't sit down on the tube as I'd get wedged in - we went to Kew Gardens and I had a bit of a panic attack on the tree top walkway because I kept thinking my weight would be too much for the iron girders and steel sheeting lol

Can't wait to stop being apologetic, embarrassed and ashamed of my size ?

Wow looking good!! Can't wait to do stuff like that - just spent the weekend in London and I wouldn't sit down on the tube as I'd get wedged in - we went to Kew Gardens and I had a bit of a panic attack on the tree top walkway because I kept thinking my weight would be too much for the iron girders and steel sheeting lol

Can't wait to stop being apologetic, embarrassed and ashamed of my size ?

Not sure if that ever leaves you, I went on a "Kiddies" ride last week its a tug boat that rocks it had plenty of kids and parents on, I asked the girl if I'd fit in it, (I was wearing size 10 jeans) She gave me such and odd look :eek: when she came to close down the bar that holds you in I breathed in as much as I could and pressed myself back into the seat :copon:

Hi butterfly lady how are you going thought i would drop in and say hi to you. Hope your still at target . Did it take you two years to get to target?? I have four months to go and have another four stones to go! Am i expecting miracles?? Keep in touch . Ps nice tops again in Asda x

Hi butterfly lady how are you going thought i would drop in and say hi to you. Hope your still at target . Did it take you two years to get to target?? I have four months to go and have another four stones to go! Am i expecting miracles?? Keep in touch . Ps nice tops again in Asda x

Hi hunni I'm still losing (Very slowly) I am happy to stop where I am as I'm under 11st, I got some nice jeans in Asda with a brown belt size 10 £16, What days/times do you work I will pop in :D I was at target after 15 months, I'm now 19 months out.

Every time I see your photos I can see a change, but these new ones make you look really good.
Even your face and features have changed, you look amazing, no wonder you are jumping for joy.
Well done.

Wowzers!!!!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

A few more pics these are from yesterday 27/6/15 now 19 months post bypass weight is still coming off but its so slow its hardly noticeable but I could lose more if I knuckled down to it but I am happy where I am even my O/H asked me not to lose any more and thats the only time he's commented on my weight even when I was well over 22st he never said anything.

Attachments

• DSCF4709.jpg
    DSCF4709.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCF4777.jpg
    DSCF4777.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 79
A few more pics these are from yesterday 27/6/15 now 19 months post bypass weight is still coming off but its so slow its hardly noticeable but I could lose more if I knuckled down to it but I am happy where I am even my O/H asked me not to lose any more and thats the only time he's commented on my weight even when I was well over 22st he never said anything.

You look fabulous.
I have my first Tier 4 appointment on 10 July. I am going through the doubting phase at the moment, thinking can I loose the weight without having a bypass? Think it's because I am scared of not surviving the operation.

You look fabulous.
I have my first Tier 4 appointment on 10 July. I am going through the doubting phase at the moment, thinking can I loose the weight without having a bypass? Think it's because I am scared of not surviving the operation.

I think most of us have had that thought but deep down we know how many "diets" we have started and failed, yes there was a tiny risk I'd not survive the op but I'd bet the risk was much greater of me having a stroke heart attack diabetes or high blood pressure which would be far more life threatening than an op, good luck with it all :)

Rocking the biker chick look!

Attachments

• 250715a.jpg
    250715a.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 250715b.jpg
    250715b.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 250715c.jpg
    250715c.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 79
Back