• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight loss side effect.....

Beegee

I have never felt the cold and in fact didn't own a coat because my layer of blubber kept me warm.....but now bbbbbrrrrrrrr I'm cold all the time and now own three coats. Anyone else feeling the cold for the first time?:eek:

I feel the cold all the time now. My hands and feet are always cold. Invest in some welly socks from asda, they're brilliant. It is unfortunately a side effect of surgery. I'd get some thermal vests and leggings too. They were a godsend to me last winter.

Yep I'm the same, but looking forward to summer and not sweating like mad hopefully :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I had to invest in extra gloves and woolly socks ... It's summer here now but we are in the midst of a cold snap so I'm still wearing my winter woollies. Although, my hands and feet aren't quite as cold as they were a couple of months ago.

If I remember correctly the freezing cold hands and feet are to do with being in ketosis?!! When I lost 6.5 stone with the band I was always cold. Even during the summer!

I can't wait to feel the cold! :D

I am always cold so gawd help me if I get worse as I shed the flab

I don't mind the cold..But I disliked sweating in the heat in the summer..I hope next summer will be a huge improvement :)

Freezing. All the damn time. I did buy a very nice, warm jumper in the Next sale though that I've had on almost constantly since.

Hi my feet get exceptionally cold. The shivering has stopped but I wear thermal docks daily regardless of the temperature!
I go through times where I need 2 duvets and a hat on in bed.
X

Ditto I'm always freezing now .. I normally would go out in a tshirt, no jacket, in minus temperatures! Now I'm in thermals, gloves, scarf and waterproof jacket ... I've become a wimp!

I don't mind the cold..But I disliked sweating in the heat in the summer..I hope next summer will be a huge improvement :)

When everyone else was moaning about being too hot last summer I was loving it for a change as I didn't perspire once :)

i have my fan on even now middle winter so guess when i go post op i might not need it then as friends who have had surgery also say they feel the cold more now

I've definitely felt the cold, I'm 9 1/2 stones down and I feel cold right deep inside me. My heating is constantly on I've bought thermals and I have my own thick "blanky" I take in the car.

oh i cant wait this could be my last winter in just a cardigan....i look forward to buying a nice big warm coat from next or somewhere i could never buy clothes etc for myself.....how sad do i sound i just wanna be a loser lol :0)

Back