• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appointment has been changed - Need a quick weight loss!!

Hi JO86 i was set my weight loss target last week and alsdo will be expecting my next appointment around the end of the year at sunderland so were both at the same point, good luck xxx

Brill i was told i would be better getting a bypass as i love my chocs etc so i will be going for it. soo nervous but excited can't wait for the day i can chase my 2 and 1 year old :D

yea im down for a bypass also im glad i have made the right choice and not let all the negativity from friends and family put me off.
i bet your little ones will ove the new mammy :talk017:

I had my second appointment in July and they told me that if id been seen a week or earlier i would of had to wait till Feb for my next appointment but they have shuffled everything around and i got one for Oct with Mr. Small!!
Let us know what happens hun and the very best of luck xx
I too live in South Shields xx:)

I sneakily got weighted last night & it looks like I've lost the extra 3 lbs I needed!! WooHoo!! I'm obviously going to keep it going to give myself a few pounds to play with.

hi Debbie , i actually didn't eat anything on the day of my last appointment and made my target + 1lb i was the last person in on the day so i was starving i thought i had lost more so i was disappointed but relieved as Mr Balupri was happy with how i had done , my appointment had been put back three months so really i should have lost more , so try not to panic too much, im so glad i didnt eat anything or i could have easily added another couple of pounds on xx

Well done on your loss!! Maybe bringing your appointment forward will mean your surgery will be this year instead of next?
Good luck.

Back