• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight watchers

hi again just a quick update.
managing to eat my daily allowance albeit a struggle some days. not touched my weekly points tho.
Cant wait for monday weigh in to see if its worked.
Have a great weekend everyone xx

Cant wait to see how it goes! xxx

do you have to have the weekly allowance, or is it optional?

hi you dont have to its what they call your safety net.
Its good if u haveing bad day or going out as you can enjoy without the guilt.
will post monday after weigh in
thanks for support xx

quick update

hi again quick update had weigh in last night at WW and lost an amazing 7lb cant beleive it.
So glad i went back will be interesting to see what this week brings.
x

Fantastic news Julie! You must be so pleased, can you post a couple of your daily eating plans just out of interest to see what and how much you can have in a day, many thanks xxx

hi
porride with s milk and banana

diet yog with blueberrys

chicken salad with l/cal salad cream

banana

salmon fillet with new pots and veg
sugar free jelly with pineapple

2x crispbread with philli and apple
that was one day

Thanks Julie xxx

wow thats great, well done julie, bet you feel really good dont you, i hope it carries on like this and you manage to lose a lot more, hugs xxx

thanks for all your replies xx

Today i have eaten
weetabix and skimmed milk

packet quavers

chicken and ham salad with salad cream

pear and sm banana

curly wurly (naughty but really nice)

got turkey carrots g beans and baby pots with gravy for dinner

proably have cheese and biscuits b4 bed as still have few pionts left.

manage to eat all of my daily pionts not over full but deffo not hungry and i can still have choc or crisps occasionaly if i want them.

Good luck everyone xx

oh thats brill huni i only lost 2lb my first week did you eat all your weekly points or didnt you touch them? mind you im closer to my goal now so im expecting its goin to get harder for me now isnt it lol keep up the good work chic.xxx

hi pinky
i didnt have any untill the day b4 weigh in which was silly in hind sight but had about 15 i would say. the diet seems good so far i hope i keep losing not at that rate im sure lol

thanks everyone for your interest and support x

well ur doin fab huni glad u went bk keep it up i lost 2lb 1st wk gained a 1lb 2nd wk lost 3 3rd wk and lost half a pound 4th wk im hoping for at least another 2lbs of this wk my wi is monday fingers xd lol hope u do well too.xx

wow, your both doing incredibly well, congrats on your losses so far, to be honest though, theres no way i could eat what your eating, i dont eat half of that. how much do u both need to lose now, hopefully it wont be long before youve lost it all. big hugs xxx

Wow, u have lost ten stone by yourself? That is incredible. Well done.
My friends stayed at ww when I left. They have lost more on the new system than they ever did on the old one, that includes my best friend who became a leader!

Good luck in whatever u choose. U are one strong lady x

Back