• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I got my wish

Dumping

Visited my 88 yr old father whose house has an abundance of chocolate and cakes, decided that a cake would be ok... just this once! Oh my god, never again, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, walked like a drunk, all for a rock cake! Lesson Learnt!!!! Pauline:break_diet:

It dont think it was a full feeling, it happened after 3 teaspoons, and they were not full teaspoons, just bits on the end... and i can manage more than that normally, and i make sure i eat verrrrry slow... i think it was cos it was store baught, i added more milk to thin it out, but when i made mash the other day i didnt add any butter, just a bit of low fat philly and milk and it went down really easily...

I have to admit though, im not feelin very good, i started to feel very sick through the night, and now have a cracking headache and im struggling to get liquids down! :(

.x.

I sometimes get this with potatoe especially if its mashed - potatoe tends to set like concrete at the bottom of the pouch.

I dont personally think this was a dump as you'd have really known about it if you had. My top tip if you do get this and need to shift it - sip a warm cup of tea or coffee slowly, the warm fluid will help break up the solidified food.

Back