• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I'm here!

I'm in my room spoke to Dr vrany a little worried about my blood pressure still.. Given me a jab to calm me down....
Just waiting now, I wish theses gowns were longer lol...

I'm in my room spoke to Dr vrany a little worried about my blood pressure still.. Given me a jab to calm me down....
Just waiting now, I wish theses gowns were longer lol...

Oh yeah...LOL... The gowns are hysterical. Made for children and especially NOT for people having weight loss surgery. Hehehe :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck Richard!! X

Angee,
Nope, no gascoscopy. I asked why and surgeon said it was done to show Hiatus Hernia but he said this was no problem to the surgery and if he found one during the surgery then he would fix it at the time. Actually, this happened to me!!!
:)

Angee,
Nope, no gascoscopy. I asked why and surgeon said it was done to show Hiatus Hernia but he said this was no problem to the surgery and if he found one during the surgery then he would fix it at the time. Actually, this happened to me!!!
:)

I was found to have ulcers before my surgery thanks to the gastroscopy

Hi Richard, hope everything went well. Please let us know when you can how you are.
thinking about you
xxxxx

Yeah, wondering how you are. I left hosp on the Monday to return to hotel/appt so hoping you will too. Hugs :) x

No I haven't seen a post from him for a while... Hopefully he'll be on here soon to let us know how he got on :) :) :)

Hope you're doing well hun xx

I've got Toms mobile (that's the Prague beauty driver who should have collected Richard from hosp today). I will text him and find out. :) x

Apparently he's recovering well and will be leaving hosp tomorro :) x

Aww thank you for finding out. I was a little worried due to the explosion in centre of Prague today and not hearing from him!! Hope you are doing ok lovely xx

Yeah huni, good today. Had some home made veg soup and kept it in lol !!!!
What's ur date? :) x

Back