• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are you having for Easter?

kelly_333_333

Happy Easter everyone!

Because I don't want to feel deprived today I have decided I am going to treat myself to a Hazelnut Chocolate Options drink. I'm on the liquid stage still so should be a nice alternative :)

What's everyone else having/doing for Easter?

Lorraine? Whereabouts in Wiltshire are you? I'm in Chippenham and if your not far would love to meet for coffee. I had a lovely network of wls buddies when i lived in Wolverhampton and am always lookin for more. If you do facebook please add me or message me, i am [email protected] and i never discuss anyones surgery on their page unless they initiate it publically xx

Doublemum? I have a bag of mini creme eggs in my fridge which is about 7 weight watchers pro points, if i have any points left today i may indulge in a couple. You keep the faith, you are close to the finishing post now, no matter how nice my choccie egg tastes later it doesn't beat the feeling of my size 16 stretch jeans :) xx

I've been shopping for a new jacket as mine is too small. When we got there a farmers market was on so picked up some sausages, burgers and onion bread. I'm having them for lunch as they are lush.

Mine new coat is a size 20!!! A little snug but it fastens :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day x

Well done on the coat!! :) Mmmmm the meat and bread sounds lovely! Are you able to eat bread ok then?

I totally forget we could have options drink thanks for the reminder will treat myself to one later too lol. I've had some custard lol not quiet easter treat but still a different taste to the rest of the stuff i've had lol xxx

hey vonny... isnt it strange how hospitals differ i went straight onto puree.... been having like mash n stuff... ive made a beef cassorole and will puree that later x

Back