• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What Are You Most Looking Forward To.

Im looking forward to going into Topshop. Even if I dont buy anything, I wouldnt mind going in there for a browse around and not thinking everyone is saying 'why is she in here, she cant fit into anything'! :)

Make my parents proud. They r small people I mean my mum has the opposite problem she is too skinny and its always been a fear for my dad to be overweight. They never understood what I am going through and the constant battle I live with. and they don't know I had the surgery nor that I am planning on telling them but just for them to look at me proudly is what I am looking for.

I love this thread. Reminded me why I am doing this even though it is scary :(
Anyway I would like to join in if you guys don't mind :)

I am looking forward to:
Having a bath without causing a tidal wave when I get out!
Being able to put socks and shoes on without having to hold my breath and cutting off the circulation!
Walking to the corner shop or anywhere without painful feet, climbing stairs without having to pull myself up with a winch ;-)
Not choosing a chair/seat in a meeting room, cinema, restaurant, pub or anywhere else without thinking I am not going to be able to squeeze past without knocking someone with my belly or boobs ;-)
Oh and having more adventurous playtime with my boyfriend. Who will be my husband once I have lost enough weight where I don't mind my photo being taken :))))

I would love to do my new rocks up and wear gothic clothing.
I would love to go to a theme park and go on the rides not just watch others having fun.
It would be wonderful not to worry when out I won't fit in a seat.
I want to go back to being a singer. The studio already booked for next year lol.

I am hoping to be a yummy mummy.

and she would have replied yeah well what happened which is the responce i got when i used that line so now i just ignore them xx

all the above AND not taking my sdeat extension with for when I fly....

people taking note of what I say. not sure if this makes sense, but when there are a few people around, fat people seem to be ignored regardless of the fact that they might have more intelligent conversation !!!!

Oh definitey the respect thing. I mean when did you last see a fat receptionist. I really feel (and it might just be me) that although I do an important job, write reviews on clients for social services etc. etc. I still get the feeling that I'm looked upon as lazy and thick by some others purely because of my size, when in fact I rarely sit down, I'm rushing around all day and I probably push myself just that bit further than my collegues just to prove that I'm not a lazy pudding. I just think you get more respect, people take you more seriously when you're not big.

Kate x

Back