• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Sarah Metcalf

I'm off to the cinema to see Megamind with my boys (hubby and son), then off to M&S food court to choice something really nice for Richard to cook for Mothers Day. Then tomorrow I will enjoy the aforementioned food and have a lazy day :) Before hubby goes away for the week :(

How about you? Hope you have a nice one xx

Got to do a bit of food shopping for the mushies stage - then I have stuff for work which will take up most of the weekend:(.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

tranquil x

Hoping to get out in the garden - I have some plants to pot up and some seeds to sow for a lovely summer.

Also I have a new cover to put on my mini greenhouse - the current one is badly damaged from the frosts and snow in the winter.....then I can put my seed trays in there!

Might be a case of dodging the showers though!

Enjoy your film Sarah - let us know what its like hun x

Love Kat x

I love gardening. I miss a garden having lived in a flat for 26 years. Enjoy Kat.

Sarah sounds like a nice chilled weekend.

tranquil x

Aaw Tranquil - try not to work too hard, sure work won`t appreciate you whatever you do hun x

Have a good one anyway - perhaps a glass of wine is in order for this evening for you!

Love Kat x

I gave up drinking months before my surgery and have not fancied it since. May have a ribena light later:D.

tranquil x

Have a great time girls!! Well I just made the kids pancakes for breakfast and now I am talking to you :D
I am going to have a lazyish weekend as I was sick after everything I ate yesterday I dunno what treats I can have lol
But Hoping the kids just be good for me , I have some gardening to do but I think I'll wait til the boys are in school or I won't be able to concentrate on what I'm doing.
Want a nice bath later and will no doubt be playing games later (sims 3 and WoW)
Dean is making us all his awesome homemade meatballs and pasta which is yummy with tear and share garlic bread.. I can usually manage a few meatballs and a tiny bit of the bread.
Probably having that for Mums day too as there is usually a stock pot full of them!

I am trying to write my essay for uni today.....
Out for a curry with family tonight then a bit more essay writing tomorrow followed by having dinner cooked for me by my husband.....
That and the usual sunday jobs of laundry and preparing for the working week ahead x

I have just had a long shower, and settling down for an hour sit down to recover ( i still feel a bit tired after doing things) then I might go and do a bit more washing and folding of dried stuff. Nothing exciting today but tomorrow I am going to Dunelm Mill with my daughter. We speak several times a day but dont get much chance to spend time together as she works long hours often away so I am really looking forward to that.
Lynne x

Well we've been to the local Market today with my parents and then had lunch :) .... Playing on kinect this afternoon and then I'm working tonight at 7 :-/ till tomorow morning and we all off to the carboot sale :)
Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Sounds good all
I'm just sitting watching mickey mouse with my kids trying to persuade them to go out for a walk, a bit like retracting teeth lol.
Off swimming tomorrow gulp (not a nice sight yet lol)
X

Hope everyone's having fun so far xxxx Poor TB don't work too hard xx

I did do some gardening after all until my youngest started a nice big tantrum *sigh* but I did enjoy what I managed to start with it.. nothing like some good hard digging to put your thoughts in order :)

Gonna have a doughnut tomorrow for after dinner treat :) Unfortnately no breakfast in bed yet lol..maybe one day!

Hopefully get laid,, if not I will have my usual Saturday night in lol

I am trying,,,, very

Big test for me tomorrow.
Going to see my mum after 3 months, see if she notices. Also gonna see my dad who i havent seen for 8 months lol.

Hi all,

Worked all day today, shattered, looking forward to my mothers day lie in! Not forgetting to visit my wonderful mum too!

Hope all fellow Mothers have a wonderful day! xx

Today i tidyed the house, went into town (felt rather light headed in 99p store)

Went to a friends for coffee

helped put up our basketball hoop

Blitzed my room

Cooked dinner for me mum

Tommorrow im:

doing the garden

Pressure wash the car and hoover it out

Washing, cleaning etc

:eek:)

Back