• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you eat today SLEEVIES?

Hi, I will be joining this thread in 3 weeks as I have my gastric sleeve 8th feb. I find it interesting to see what people can eat after surgery.

shelleyt said:
Hi, I will be joining this thread in 3 weeks as I have my gastric sleeve 8th feb. I find it interesting to see what people can eat after surgery.

Woo hoo good luck for you surgery x

mmm love Saturdays. Just had a slice of Burgen Soya and Linseed toasted (good to keep the motions moving if you know what I mean). Spread was philli chives light. Topped with a spoon of beans and egg fried with Olive oil fry light. Couldn't eat the crust but I don't want hairs in my chest anyway ;)

20 gram of protein already. Give me nutritious food anytime, pleasant full and will keep me going most of the day

I love my sleeve I do !!!!

1/2 bag of oat so simple
protein drink made with milk
butternut squash soup
1 banana
smoked haddock, roasted veg, tablespoon of mash
protein drink

Breakfast = porridge
Dinner = quarter of a tin of mushroom soup
Mid afternoon = cup of milk
Tea = beef stew
Might have another cup of milk before bed

Still got another 2 weeks of pureed then can move onto soft food. Don't feel hungry at all since I had my op, had a little bit of head hunger set of by smells of certain food at first but that has now stopped. I too love my sleeve x

Well today I had
Breakfast, porridge
Dinner, cheesy mash and gravy
Mid afternoon, milky drink
Tea, panakatie

Only 1 week and 5 days to start soft food :) x

I'm 7 and a half weeks post sleeve.

Today I had:

about 15g of wheat free, sugar free, nut free muesli, with blueberries and semi skim milk. Tea with lemon and ginger.

Lunch: 2 wheat crackers with smoked salmon.
Bowl of soup: mixed carton tomato soup and home made vegetable soup. Grated cheese. Had to stop after half, got pain. Threw the rest out. Tea as above.

Mid afternoon: most of a low fat chocolate pudding (whole thing 112 calories. I must have had about 90 calories worth.) More tea.

Supper will be: A little chicken. Salad veg.

Today I had
Breakfast = porridge
Lunch = I was at adsa so went to their cafe and asked for a small portion of mash and gravy :) they only charged 50p I did feel stupid though lol
Dinner = cheesy mash and bit of yogurt. I felt too full after even though I only had around 1 tablespoon of mash and have ate more of this before.
Supper = milky drink x x x

Yesterday I had:

Breakfast: 15g of muesli (wheat, sugar, and nut free) with semi skimmed milk. Blueberries. Tea with fresh lemon and ginger.

Lunch: bowl of soup: mixed home made veg soup and carton tomato with basil soup. Grated low fat cheese. Three crackers with smoked salmon. Tea as above.

Supper: Hardly anything. Made myself some chicken and sweet and sour cabbage, visitor came, got distracted, couldn't eat. Threw it out. Tea as above.

Late: Half a 80cal fat free yogurt. Tea as above.

stuckinafatsuit said:
Wow suzie have you lost 68lbs since the pre op and surgery
Kim x

Most of it was before pre op while I have been waiting for appointments. From weight management referral which is my start weight of 19.6, now I'm 14.3. 3 weeks after op. I was around 15.11 at start of pre op and 15.3 day of op. X

Ruthiep said:
Yesterday I had:

Breakfast: 15g of muesli (wheat, sugar, and nut free) with semi skimmed milk. Blueberries. Tea with fresh lemon and ginger.

Lunch: bowl of soup: mixed home made veg soup and carton tomato with basil soup. Grated low fat cheese. Three crackers with smoked salmon. Tea as above.

Supper: Hardly anything. Made myself some chicken and sweet and sour cabbage, visitor came, got distracted, couldn't eat. Threw it out. Tea as above.

Late: Half a 80cal fat free yogurt. Tea as above.

I think I might be going overboard with my meal sizes! Breakfast 2 wheatbix, yoghurt 150g, mid morning, tuna mayo on snacker bread, chicken sliced in gravy 150g and whole mango! Is this too much?

I am 9days post op

Today I had
Breakfast. 4tablesoons runny weetabix
Snack 1/4 pot natural yogurt
Lunch. Mince in gravy with veg 5 tablespoons (liquid down )
Dinner. 5tablesppons homemade soup

Yesterday i had, buildup for breakfast, yogurt for snack, pureed chicken curry for lunch, pureed cheesy beans and mash for dinner and still cloudy lemonade for snack.

DEANO76 said:
Yesterday i had, buildup for breakfast, yogurt for snack, pureed chicken curry for lunch, pureed cheesy beans and mash for dinner and still cloudy lemonade for snack.

How long post op are u?

Back