• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you honestly eat yesturday

Hi, im pre op but ill tell you anyway, yesterday i had......

breckie... bowl of special k with ss milk and 2 cups of coffee (2 sweetners in coffee)
missed lunch as too busy playing on my new wii, lol
tea....chicken breast with about 1 tablespoon of ainsley harriots cous cous (nasty stuff) and a plate full of goodness i.e mushrooms, peppers, onions, tomato, courgette roasted with seasoning and garlic. it was luvly!
supper.... i had 2 ryvitta crackers with philadelphia light cheese and tomatoes ontop hmmmm, im hungry now - talking about food! lol
i had about 4 pints of robinsons nas dilute pop and a milky coffee with my supper.

today ive had.....

breckie... bowl of special k with ss milk, 2 coffees glass of nas pop and an hour on wii fit
lunch.... 2 small seaded wholemeal bread with a scraping of butter and 3 slices of bernard matthews turkey and tomatoes. glass of nas pop
tea.......chicken breast in half with phili light cheese inside wrapped in bacon with cauliflour and carrots and some pasta bake!
im now considering having a ryvita cracker or something!
i have been trying to drink alot so in total ive had about 6 pints of nas pop today.

reading this can anyone tell me what i can eat to realli make me go to the loo because i seem to be bunged up, lol

Yesterday I did a 15 hour shift, so everything I had was at work.

I had

B - oats so simple (golden syrup as that was all I could find at work)

L - cauliflower cheese

T - vege burger (ovened, and not in a bun) with a bit of mayo.

Snacks - this is the bad bit - about 6 biscuits across the day with my coffees. 2 go ahead cereal bars. A couple of stolen chips.

Today so far - cereal bar for breakfast, quiche and salad for lunch, another cereal bar just now.

I have a cereal bar habit I need to kick!

Rx

MMMM lets see

breaky greek muller corner yogurt
dinner home made butternut squosh with croutons
tea homemade breaded fish and homemade chips 1 Round of burgen bread
snacks small punnet of cherrys, small packet of ice gems, and 2 pints of john smiths

Been good and trying to lay of carbs and chocolate

Breakfast - bowl of berry optivita with a banana and ss milk

Lunch - tin of ravioli

Tea - bowl of chicken salad

Drinks - coffee, water and a fresh fruit smoothie
Definatley not drinking enough!!

Was really bad tonight went out and had a few vodka n cokes and a couple of chips at the end of the night

so today im having

fruit,pineapple,rasberrys,and v low fat yog
ryvitas,cottage cheese,turkey
pork chop loin no fat with cous cous

god im 3 pound away from a stone!!!! i wanna lose that this week!! x

I was shocking yesterday!

I had:-

bag of skips
Bag of snack a jacks
2 bags of mini chedders

That was through the day

for my evening meal I had 2 cod and mature cheddar fishcakes and a muller rice

I've got the taste for savouries and I need to get my arse back in gear.

But I did cycle 24 miles

I had a relaxed day yesterday, I let myself have one now and then but I did walk 5 miles :) (Not quite 24 on a bike but hey ho)

I had:-

1 Lucozade Lite
1 bag Snackajacks Caramel
1 Oat Elevenses
150g cooked chicken with salad
1 small shared slice Victoria Sponge (yes shock horror)
4 mini feta cheese parcels in filo pastry
1 tub turkish delight jelly desset from M&S
Caramel frappe

drank 3 litres of water yesterday - peed for england!

I was out and about with my brothers kids yesterday (i'm making excuses already !!)
Breakfast - glass of fresh orange.
Lunch - 4 chicken nuggets from macs & fruit shoot
Snacks - bite of milky way bar, few nachos, latte, more fruit shoot
Late tea - 1/2 cheese and onion toastie, banana milk (skimmed milk & nas crusha)

Yesterday I had

1 tin of soup in 3 servings over course of the day
2 coffee's and one tea.
500ml of orange juice
one slimfast (250ml)
water (about a pint)
200g of raspberry yoghurt (no bits)

Hi Julie
I could have had a fill before now but I am going to Florida on 11th August so I am having my fill the day after I come back. I have been losing steadily (36lbs altogether since my pre op appointment 11 weeks ago) but I am having to be really good and try hard with the exercise.
I can eat a good amount but i thought it better to wait until after my holiday for the fill. I know its sad but I am looking forward to the fill
Hope you are doing well and feeking good
Jo XX

Hi Julie
I could have had a fill before now but I am going to Florida on 11th August so I am having my fill the day after I come back. I have been losing steadily (36lbs altogether since my pre op appointment 11 weeks ago) but I am having to be really good and try hard with the exercise.
I can eat a good amount but i thought it better to wait until after my holiday for the fill. I know its sad but I am looking forward to the fill
Hope you are doing well and feeking good
Jo XX

Hey there

Thanks for your reply , have a wonderful holiday and well done on losing wot you have so far. Its my first weigh day tomorrow so I will see wot I lost then (if any) LOL

yesterday i had for breakfast:
  • a phd diet whey meal replacement shake
  • a vitality pribiotic yoghurt drink
  • a mug of de-caf coffee
no lunch per se, but did snack on approx 75g mixed nuts (hazlenuts, walnuts and brazil nuts) and a 50g bag of beef jerky and drank 2 600ml bottles of pepsi max from 8am till 4 pm

went to the gym, cardio of 65 mins on the exercise bike burning 950 calories, and 5 sets of 10 195kg leg presses, so took my calories burned over a 1000 for the session....had another phd diet whey shake in 400mls of water, had 2 750ml bottles of water whilst training

for tea i had an egg and chicken salad, later washed down with water and coffee, with juice as needed...how's that?

yesterday had 2 cups of tea for breaky a small scone with jam and a cuppa tea, a muller greek corner yogurt. Had roast beef, carrots,peas,2 small roast potatoes and gravy.
snacks had a bag of roasters crisps(only ate half cause didnt really want them and didnt enjoy them) and 1 piece of fresh bread

Yesterday i had 2 slices of bacon and a peice of ww bread for breakfast lunch turkey salad and for tea a tuna toasite and at supper time i had cheese with cranberrys and 4 melba toast , not enough liquids prob about 4 glasses all day . Making up for it today already had 3 pints nas juice not beer lol

soooo morning guys! today im having......

breakfast~ pineapple fresh rasberrys with activia yog (yep still doing the pineapple)

lunch~ pea n ham soup with ryvitas mm mmm apple and orange

tea~ weightwatchers meal x

Back