• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you all do?

i was a nursery nurse before having my two kiddies then i became a childminder
kerryx

I work as a project manager for a recruitment company. Full time, but on days I am not out and about I can work from home.

I'm a travel agent for a major high street company..........(Don't think I'll have my job for much longer though!)...What do you do?

(((hugs)))

im a stay at home mum/carer. my daughter has special needs.

..you know, for a living..or how you fill your day?

I am a full-time mummy to my 3 children (7, 4 & 11 months), thankfully my husband has a good job and im able to stay at home, I would hate to be working and someone else looking after them

My day is full of washing, ironing, cooking and entertaining the children..............and I love it

I'm a travel agent for a major high street company..........(Don't think I'll have my job for much longer though!)...What do you do?

(((hugs)))

I am a full time lecturer in Computer Science and I do part time dog training for dogs with aggression and behavioral issues. I have my own web server so also host / design / set up web sites for businesses / charities etc which keeps me pretty busy!

I am a full time lecturer in Computer Science and I do part time dog training for dogs with aggression and behavioral issues. I have my own web server so also host / design / set up web sites for businesses / charities etc which keeps me pretty busy!

What a very full life you have...
Well done in all that you are doing...
The dog training sounds really interesting...
(((hugs)))

Good thread tpt!!!! What made you go from nurse to lecturer in Computer science (If i remember rightly I think you mentioned you used to be a nurse)\

I am a student doctor. On my last ever summer holiday at the moment so not up to much.

Currently a stay at home mum but prior to that I was a lawyer.

I look after 4 elderly ladies in there 70/80 who have learning disabilities. Before that I was a paintress for Royal Doultons and Wedgwood painting the lady figurines did that for 25 years

English and Drama teacher, but am on long term sick at the mo:eek:Am looking for a change of career when I feel better;)

I've worked as a part time Veterinary Receptionist since April 2008...before that I worked full time in the Civil Service for 26 years until made redundant.

I'm a self employed Communications Consultant. I set up video links for the conference and events industry and also part own a videoconference studio in Birmingham.

Im a fraud investigator in the education sector. Travel all over the UK and get to stop/prevent people from stealing public funds!

Maz x

Hi im a stay at home mam of 2 boys 7 and 2 befor that what ever i could get my hands on mostly working with the public (didnt have a home or kids then) my 7yo has special needs but im hoping to start collage in sep doing return to learn maths and english i really need to get my brain working again there is only so much peppa pig and ben 10 i can take lol

Back