• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what have i just done....

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Well done, sweetie :) I've been out a few times on mine & may need the saddle surgically removed from my bits :wave_cry: Never thought of special leggings but did consider a rubber ring ... gawd how painful is it :cry: Will persevere but never had this prob as a kid & my little grandson is running (cycling) rings round me, lol xxx :)

My friend is a bike nut...so asked him his advice as talk about saddle sore! Lol

He said cycle shorts (padded) and even gel seat cover so I'll try the padded leggings (not shorts!) first and see! I did google it and feedback on forums was that cycle shorts have been around for years and work so why change it?! I'll see!!

Well done my fellow bikers :)

Well done, sweetie :) I've been out a few times on mine & may need the saddle surgically removed from my bits :wave_cry: Never thought of special leggings but did consider a rubber ring ... gawd how painful is it :cry: Will persevere but never had this prob as a kid & my little grandson is running (cycling) rings round me, lol xxx :)

Oh Twink, I know what you mean. My lady bits were hurting like heck last weekend but yesterday my hubby got me to sit further back on my seat and it seemed to do the trick and I didn't have any sore 'bits' yesterday :)

Ride em..cowboy!!! Lol

I can't wait to get a bike but i have bad feelings. i hade one but i was to fat and short to ride it, my legs were not long enough to go around my stomach. That day was the day i cried and started the process to get gastric bypass over a year ago. My 15 year old has my bike and i need one now. Food and nutrition classes 38 pounds lighter and i fear the bike. After surgery i promise to get one and get back on. Someone want to hold me to that promise please.

Make sure you have a woman's seat on your bike, it makes all the difference! Our pelvis is wider (obviously!) and the wider seat accommodates this.. Men don't understand and think we just like moaning! Good luck it shouldn't be painful at all then x

When I hit 18 stone I'm getting one.

Been a long time since I rode, and my centre of gravity will have moved so I anticipate a few laps of the car park to fall off in privacy lol.

I bought one last year and went out a couple of times (VERY wobbly). I'm looking forward to the weather improving so I can get back out. I only work 3 miles uphill from where I live so I'd love to cycle there and back eventually and do my bit for my carbon footprint!!
Well done everyone!
xx

Back