• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What targets have you set for yourself?

ClaireMarie

Is it a particular weight or dress size?

I'm getting very close to having a healthy bmi however have probably got up to a stone of excess skin..so don't know when to try to stop losing weight.

My dietician says it's entirely up to me, but I would have found it easier if she had given me a figure to aim for.

I'm a long way off my *target* I don't really have a final target in mind, I plucked 12 stone out of the air to put on my stats, I like to set myself mini targets to get myself motivated to strive to the next target.

I'm much the same as you - when I saw my consultant and he asked what weight I'd like to achieve I said 13 stone - just because it seemed do-able! So that became my target, and when I saw him for my 6 month check up I had already reached that so I was told any more was a bonus. So I still don't really have one - but I'm thinking 10 stone 3lb, just because it would mean i've halved my weight. If I don't ever get to that weight I won't be too bothered, happy as I am, just do not want to gain - ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a long way off my *target* I don't really have a final target in mind, I plucked 12 stone out of the air to put on my stats, I like to set myself mini targets to get myself motivated to strive to the next target.

I did that throughout, it's just now it's the final one. I just don't know if that excess skin makes a difference to the figures, I mean if I have a stone of excess skin, will me getting down to 9 stone mean I'll be underweight in real terms?

I did that throughout, it's just now it's the final one. I just don't know if that excess skin makes a difference to the figures, I mean if I have a stone of excess skin, will me getting down to 9 stone mean I'll be underweight in real terms?

As I've said before we are same height were same weight, if I can look as good as you do now I will be one happy bunny :)

I'm much the same as you - when I saw my consultant and he asked what weight I'd like to achieve I said 13 stone - just because it seemed do-able! So that became my target, and when I saw him for my 6 month check up I had already reached that so I was told any more was a bonus. So I still don't really have one - but I'm thinking 10 stone 3lb, just because it would mean i've halved my weight. If I don't ever get to that weight I won't be too bothered, happy as I am, just do not want to gain - ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if we will stop losing weight when we reach those lower numbers, I'm half a stone off 10 stone 3, and just 6 months out, my surgeon never asked me for a target figure, no-one has.

I'm with you there I never want to gain, it makes me want to have a fair margin for weight gain. Say half a stone lower than what I'm prepared to stay at, so I don't worry so much.

As I've said before we are same height were same weight, if I can look as good as you do now I will be one happy bunny :)

Aww butterfly that was so sweet, I'm sure you will look loads better than I do, when I take my clothes off it ain't all that pretty, but thank you for the compliment.

My pulling Jeans which I haven't worn since I met my Husband. I also bought a red spotty "wiggle" dress an incentive. Once i'm in those, whatever the weight is at that point, i'll be happy.

My pulling Jeans which I haven't worn since I met my Husband. I also bought a red spotty "wiggle" dress an incentive. Once i'm in those, whatever the weight is at that point, i'll be happy.

Yay for the fitted bodycon dresses...

Here's mine from my hols...

Lol @ your pulling jeans.

Attachments

• image-106451420.jpg
    image-106451420.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image-186265957.jpg
    image-186265957.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 63
looking fab in that dress i havent set a target perse i just think when i reach a point where i can say yes im happy that will do me be it 10 stone or 15 stone just feel i will know

Back