• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What was the point?

Great post, Liz. I think honesty is a very good policy on a forum where people come for help and advice.

thanks jenni & brunnette, a band takes a lot of ajusting to, most people have been over weight for many years of there life, just because a band is physically in situ does not change the chain of thought the cravings towards foods, that ajustment takes much longer, my 4th band anniversary is on sunday, and im still learning, i still crave bad foods 4 years on, ive just in time learned how to deal with it better than i did in the early days. its been a good learning curve 4 me but 1 thing i have learned if i lapse cheat the band i get punished with weight regain.

The band is only a life style change not a cure, your band will only help you if u work with it.

:eek: whos let RIP hands up lol

Take bigger sniffs; it'll go away quicker. :D

:D in the 4 years since ive had my wls ive never farted so much in my life, this seems to be an undesired side effect of banding ! do you bypassers fart More 2 lol ?

this results in my hubby not wanting a kiss so often but hey theres a plus side to that IT SAVES ME SAYING IVE GOT A HEADACHE DEAR :D :8855:

:D in the 4 years since ive had my wls ive never farted so much in my life, this seems to be an undesired side effect of banding ! do you bypassers fart More 2 lol ?

this results in my hubby not wanting a kiss so often but hey theres a plus side to that IT SAVES ME SAYING IVE GOT A HEADACHE DEAR :D :8855:

Yeah and it really feels great, i fart really badly just after i've eaten, its as though the pressure of food hitting the bottom of my pouch pushes the air out the bottom ! :D

yeah and it really feels great, i fart really badly just after i've eaten, its as though the pressure of food hitting the bottom of my pouch pushes the air out the bottom ! :d

hey u bunson burner, slow release gas, u just need a spark and u be up flames :rolleyes:

Yeah and it really feels great, i fart really badly just after i've eaten, its as though the pressure of food hitting the bottom of my pouch pushes the air out the bottom ! :D

I guess you chaps do lots of sniffing then! lol!

Liz, have you not yet mastered the art of the dutch oven?

Night y'all. ;) :zz:

dutch oven ???? explain im thick red

.lol come on, honesty is the best way on here SPILL IT NOW ! :cool:

:D oh i got ya now me pennies dropped, i shall warm the bed soon with my " air conditioning" ;)

:copon: oh yes " SILENT BUT DEADLY ":giggle:

Have to say Liz....yeah I do lol..xx

ROFL the last few posts here are funny, now wheres the matches...

I have more wind some days then others, my stomach grumbles a lot more as well, just after eating it is really loud lol you can hear it the other side of the room

Back