• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What???

well done i've never been a 12 except maybe when I was born!!!!

Ali

haha, i'm back in my size 18 clothes now and i haven't worn them since just before my wedding when i was at my lowest weight............snug fit, i'm looking forward to the day someone calls me saggy arse - (just hope they'll be talking about my jeans and not the skin on mi bum) ROFL

well done i've never been a 12 except maybe when I was born!!!!

Ali

I cant remember being a 12 either and did not seem to be 14 for long on the way up...can only ever really see myself at a 16 and even when I go shopping I still reach for that size first, somethings take a lot longer to catch up I suppose...you will get there one day though chick...xx

next week I am going to visit my ex boyfriend he has not seen me since before surgery cant wait to see his face drop lol...xx

Hey Linda, his face might drop...but something else might rise...wink wink nudge nudge x x x

haha, i'm back in my size 18 clothes now and i haven't worn them since just before my wedding when i was at my lowest weight............snug fit, i'm looking forward to the day someone calls me saggy arse - (just hope they'll be talking about my jeans and not the skin on mi bum) ROFL

Lol hey I manged to get away with no saggy skin and I have years on you so you will be fine chick...well done on getting into your 18's...xx

Wow, that's brilliant - size 12 - don't think I've ever been a size 12. Good for you!!!!

Size 12, are you sure they have not swapped the size have they or put it on teh wring hanger, happens to me all the time NOT HAHA

Fanfookingtastic, I am a 22 and thinking of a 12 is just a number on a rail. You must feel amazing
Oh and still a 14 on the bottom oh thats SOOOOO bad NOT !!!!!!
Well done you are a STAR

xx

Back