• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When do you throw in the towel

You dont throw in the towel thats my answer,id be over the moon to lose what you have:).

I got banded late sept 2008 and so far weigh 1 and a half stone more lol ,and iv not given up. I knew it would take time and im waiting not patiently but im waiting:D .And keeping fingers crossed that as soon as i get the right restriction ill see my weight come off like other banders, but in the meen time its positive thinking for me lol

Honey I am so shocked, you are still staying positive I take my hat off to you.
I am newly banded and a bit of an ignaramus compared to you lot but can i ask why you all haven't had your restriction increased?
If it didn't work at all for me and I lost nothing I would be camping out outside my surgeons house lol.........

Honey I am so shocked, you are still staying positive I take my hat off to you.
I am newly banded and a bit of an ignaramus compared to you lot but can i ask why you all haven't had your restriction increased?
If it didn't work at all for me and I lost nothing I would be camping out outside my surgeons house lol.........

long story really, iv had two fills since jan and would of had another few but like i said long story lol.

Its not that its not worked out :eek:,from day one of looking in to bands i did it without tinted specs. I knew you had to work with it i also knew it can fail and it can take ages to get to the right restriction so im working with my band, not getting frustrated about it i know ill get restriction when i have the right fill And hopefully start to lose my 5 stone:) .untill then i stay positive as being a half empty kinda gall is dull lol

Honey yours is the attitude to have, I wish I could be as composed as you! Your right- the way you look at things and as the saying goes Rome wasn't built in a day and none of us put the weight on overnight.........even so I am an impatient git who wants results like yesterday. If I don't see results I give up but I am trying now but must say am finding it hard just on liquids at the minute!

Back