• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

when should I start badgering my gp?

It will happen for u hun just been referred at a funny time of the year what with Christmas hopefully 2012 will be your year xx

Keza Roo said:
It will happen for u hun just been referred at a funny time of the year what with Christmas hopefully 2012 will be your year xx

Thanks! It's been so much hassle to this point. I am just hoping for a date with 2012 in it. Lol

Called again today. Very rude receptionist told me it's not been done and that I should wait three weeks before calling again.

Called again today. Very rude receptionist told me it's not been done and that I should wait three weeks before calling again.

Bloody jobsworth ..... might be worth making an appt with your GP so he can chat through timescales & their internal processes - least you will know & if its going to make certain amount of time you wont be dissapointed or impatient with the wait :) xx

Ahhhh he is really making this difficult! I has my appointment two weeks ago and nothing been done. He said he would do it straight away. Again rude reception dragon acting annoyed that I'm asking. But, I have an appointment with the surgeon privately on the 2nd so I can at least have more of a picture of things. I am hoping to get more information about his waiting list. Several people have told me he is trying to clear the nhs backlog. We'll see...

gawd:( good luck Mel :) xxx

Caren said:
gawd:( good luck Mel :) xxx

Thanks! I'm not being unreasonable am I? I feel like I'm being a pain. But, two weeks is enough time isn't it? It's very possible this process has made me go insane. Lmao

Thanks! I'm not being unreasonable am I? I feel like I'm being a pain. But, two weeks is enough time isn't it? It's very possible this process has made me go insane. Lmao
lol no you're not unreasonable :) I know doctors are very busy, but if we dont phone they forget us lol xxx

Caren said:
lol no you're not unreasonable :) I know doctors are very busy, but if we dont phone they forget us lol xxx

Thanks, it's difficult being so close to the situation. Plus, from a professional point of view. I am a nurse in a very busy clinic and do referrals all the time. If I don't do them within two weeks there is hell to pay. If only I could refer myself! Lol

Thanks, it's difficult being so close to the situation. Plus, from a professional point of view. I am a nurse in a very busy clinic and do referrals all the time. If I don't do them within two weeks there is hell to pay. If only I could refer myself! Lol
oh now wouldnt that be great!!! lol we'd all be coming to you hahaha xxx

Keep at them. Their job is to answer your queries and pass any concerns on without being snippy

Nanny Og said:
Keep at them. Their job is to answer your queries and pass any concerns on without being snippy

That's the annoying thing. I'm not asking them to do anything but pass on a message.

I will see how this week goes. But, I am thinking of saying "sod this" and booking a gastric wrap in Prague. My mum has offered to help with the money side. I need something to happen. I'm tired and hurt so much from back pain. It's beyond depressing. Ugh

hey, fyi, my referral was sent to the hospital on the 30/12/11....they had read and sent their reply back on the 4th jan.

didnt take them long, call them and chase stuff up x

MissyMustDoIt said:
hey, fyi, my referral was sent to the hospital on the 30/12/11....they had read and sent their reply back on the 4th jan.

didnt take them long, call them and chase stuff up x

It's frustrating, and

Woops, lol. I am going to chase them up. But, not feeling too hopeful about it getting done.

I will see how this week goes. But, I am thinking of saying "sod this" and booking a gastric wrap in Prague. My mum has offered to help with the money side. I need something to happen. I'm tired and hurt so much from back pain. It's beyond depressing. Ugh
oh i hear ya mate, im really fed up with waiting, and also suffer with my back :(
Woops, lol. I am going to chase them up. But, not feeling too hopeful about it getting done.
I dont feel hopeful either :( is a drag :sigh:

It feels like being on a waiting list to be on a waiting list! Kinda like engaged to be engaged. Lol

Such a pain! I haven't called yet this week. I want to, but it gets me so angry I can't bring myself to do it.

Back