• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

when should I start badgering my gp?

It feels as though we live from appointment to appointment and the postman is our new best friend !!

Good luck !

Minoots said:
It feels as though we live from appointment to appointment and the postman is our new best friend !!

Good luck !

Too true! And sad... Lol

Hi snow white I no how you feel I really do I feel I have to say you need to chill a little bit my reason I say that is this you are at the very beginning of a long journey I'm not talking about your weight loss journey but just the journy to get surgury I'm in London and my process Fromm being referred to my op date was well over a year I no your in pain with your back as was I but i have to say if your driving your self nuts at this very early stage then your gonna make it a really long painfull process for your self , just some thing to think about and the very best of luck to you u will get to where u wanna be

I refuse to chill. I want it now now now! Lmao sorry briefly channeled Veruka Salt. Lol. I know it's true. I just get frustrated because they refused to refer at all for so long. But, you're right. I will get there eventually. x

Well apparently it has been done this afternoon and posted! They said I should get a reply within 10 days! A bit of progress!

Probably giving up with the nhs. Because it looks like I'm heading to Prague!!! My mum has offered me the money. I have been researching the gastric wrap and following those who have had it like mad. Whoop! Looking at march.

congrats! What a mum!

aww melisa, you have such an amazing mom!!

congrats, im sure youll keep us updated....and you watch....5 days post op...and youll get a reply from the NHS lol xxxx

So funny! I was thinking the same thing. Lol. I'm so excited, nervous!

Clare, you so right. I know there are a couple of less expensive prague options. But, the support before even going is priceless!

Mark, best gift i could wish for in a million years. I'm so excited I can hardly believe it's true x

Clare, you so right. I know there are a couple of less expensive prague options. But, the support before even going is priceless!

Mark, best gift i could wish for in a million years. I'm so excited I can hardly believe it's true x

Dont forget if you want to meet up, happy to drive somewhere mutual :) xx

NOMOREyoyo said:
Dont forget if you want to meet up, happy to drive somewhere mutual :) xx

Yes! That would be great. I would love to meet up soon x

Back