• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When will my energy return

I'm sure that coffee should be on prescription :D

Its the only thing that wakes me up in the morning.:rolleyes: I only have 2 or 3 a day

Milky coffee is coffee with loads of milk or made just using hot milk instead of water

AND they are yummy yummy yummy. :D:D I make mine in a large mug which holds about 3/4 of a pint and put it in the microwave four two and a half minutes, two spoonfuls of coffee and one sweetner. I think I will have to go and make one now. :cool:

Who mentioned milky coffee???? :D

Must go and buy some more coffee and some semi skimmed milk now because I fancy milky coffee. LOL :D

For our friends outside UK I am fancying Latte :D yummmmmy. xx

It's something that bothers me too. I have 3 children ages 6, 4 & 2, and I run a toddler group for 0-5yr olds. That's on top of my cake decorating and little cleaning job! I'll have to live on pro-plus! :eek:

i already live on it, i'll have to double up!!! :(

I got my energy back quickly after my op, and had lots more than before. However, I've been back at work for 3 weeks now and get absolutely shattered in the afternoons. One day I had to have a quick lunch time nap! I'm sleeping better than before my op. I go to bed a lot earlier, and get up earlier too. I'm in a new job and don't stop for lunch most days as it's manic , but boy am I tired. In the last couple of days my capacity for eating has gone up. I'm probably a six tablespoon a meal girl now-but only if its very soft. On Monday I start on 'normal' food, which right now sounds terrifiying! As I struggle with the 'lumpy' bit of soft and lumpy I'm worried my intake will drop again next week, and this big girl still needs fuelling !!

I got my energy back quickly after my op, and had lots more than before. However, I've been back at work for 3 weeks now and get absolutely shattered in the afternoons. One day I had to have a quick lunch time nap! I'm sleeping better than before my op. I go to bed a lot earlier, and get up earlier too. I'm in a new job and don't stop for lunch most days as it's manic , but boy am I tired. In the last couple of days my capacity for eating has gone up. I'm probably a six tablespoon a meal girl now-but only if its very soft. On Monday I start on 'normal' food, which right now sounds terrifiying! As I struggle with the 'lumpy' bit of soft and lumpy I'm worried my intake will drop again next week, and this big girl still needs fuelling !!

maybe when ive had my op i'll have to get a new job :) good luck with the normal food Miss T :) xxx

hi all hope you well?

Me to am very tierd i'm 3 months post op and have extreme tierdness so i know how you are feeling. all my bloods are ok but im feeling very low in myself so i am putting that towards it just feel like giving up and keep thinking why did i have the op soz to moan all :cry:

I'm 4 days post op, and feel drained of energy, and I know that this it to be expected so early in the game. However, I'm feeling slightly more capable each day :)

Now, about tea and coffee . . .

Myself and another lady on my ward at Derby were both told we could drink tea just 1 day out. Have tried milky coffee, but think I might have tried it too soon as drinking it brought me out in a sweat :( However, we keep some decaff in, for my son when he visits, so I might have some of that next time I try it. xx

Back