• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why am I weepy today ??

Are you getting enough protein...?

Finally left the office at 6pm and am now on the train. I want to thank everyone for so many lovely words of support... It means so much xxxxxxx

I do need to slow down a bit... Don't know how or when.

Hope you feel happier soon Rose, i'm always knackered and i dont really do much! Do you think it would be worth us asking our GP's for a b12 jab? El Hasani dont seem to prescribe it does he? xxx

I hope you pick up soon Rose. Talk to your GP if it still lingers in a week or so. I normally get like this through severe tiredness so like someone said you may need a vitamin jab or soemthing.
Take care Rose and rest a little if possible.

Linski xxxx

Lisa J said:
Hope you feel happier soon Rose, i'm always knackered and i dont really do much! Do you think it would be worth us asking our GP's for a b12 jab? El Hasani dont seem to prescribe it does he? xxx

Hi Lisa... Actually I do think I'm suffering from low iron and need to get to my GP for the results of my recent blood tests. I asked her about B12 last time and she confirmed that Mr EH hadn't prescribed any. Go figure...

Hope you can slow down Rose and I'm glad you are home safe... always here if you need me.

Love you Rose xxx

Hi Lisa... Actually I do think I'm suffering from low iron and need to get to my GP for the results of my recent blood tests. I asked her about B12 last time and she confirmed that Mr EH hadn't prescribed any. Go figure...

Are you on the iron tabs? I am along with the forceval and calcium. I know there all different and really cant say anything against El Hasani as i owe him so much but so many people are on the b12 jab and quite regulary, would a GP give us a jab off his/her own back do you know? xxx

How are you feeling today Rose? I hope you are feeling a little less weepy ((HUGS)) Have a look in the mirror, that will cheer you up :D XX

I'm thinking of Rose constantly.... has anyone heard from Rose?

If I don't hear, I'll text Dawn down south, she'll be in touch too...

Love you Rose and we all have these days Angel...

Sending love and hugs always to you xxx

Are you on the iron tabs? I am along with the forceval and calcium. I know there all different and really cant say anything against El Hasani as i owe him so much but so many people are on the b12 jab and quite regulary, would a GP give us a jab off his/her own back do you know? xxx

I haven't been prescribed any iron since I came off the liquid supplement 3 months ago. But I bought some ferrous sulphate 200mg in Boots a couple of weeks ago. I think my symptoms add to up low iron: fatigue, listlessness, feeling down, constipation, restless legs, night sweats...

Hi Bev... I'm here :wave_cry:
Having a manic day at work... 2pm and I've only just got out to grab some soup for lunch. And I didn't have any breakfast.

Very tired, didn't sleep well last night - hubby's CPAP mchine kept ejecting the air hose, waking us both (and the cats!) every few minutes over the course of a couple of hours. I ended up telling him to turn the *** off, I'd rather listen to him snoring !

Looking forward to tomorrow though as I'm taking my 14yr old niece to Cambridge for the day to meet up with some of my camera buddies. She's really getting into photography :)

And tonight I'm going to our local WLS support group (if I ever get out of work... I've had 3 late nights this week already)

xxxxx

How are you feeling today Rose? I hope you are feeling a little less weepy ((HUGS)) Have a look in the mirror, that will cheer you up :D XX

LOL... Actually I keep doing that today, as I'm wearing my new size 14 jeans for the first time (OMG !!! How did I get so SMALL ! :eek:). Every time I get into the lift at work I can't help but look at the reflection in the mirrored wall at the back and wonder who she is :eek: !

Chin up Rose your most likely having a bad hair few days lol, just think how far you have come and what good you have done yourself.You will soon pick yourself up x

Chin up Rose your most likely having a bad hair few days lol, just think how far you have come and what good you have done yourself.You will soon pick yourself up x

Aww, thanks :) Nice to hear from you Jayson - how are you doing ?

Im great thanks Rose, have not had a weigh in yet but i can feel the weight coming off me and i am sleeping like a baby lol,which i have not in years.Getting round my local field a couple times a day which i could not manage before so going in the right direction.Hope your feeling better in yourself x

jasbtn said:
Im great thanks Rose, have not had a weigh in yet but i can feel the weight coming off me and i am sleeping like a baby lol,which i have not in years.Getting round my local field a couple times a day which i could not manage before so going in the right direction.Hope your feeling better in yourself x

Way to go Jayson ;)). You're doing great x

Take care Rose and don't forget your 'rest day'...

Sorry to hear about all of the demonstrating near to you yesterday and hope you weren't too affected by it all... love and hugs xxx

Sending big hugs Rose. I hope you feel better soon. Get those iron levels checked out sweety.
Grace xxxx

Back