• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why am I weepy today ??

Hope you are home now Rose and you can relax Angel... love and hugs xxx

I haven't been prescribed any iron since I came off the liquid supplement 3 months ago. But I bought some ferrous sulphate 200mg in Boots a couple of weeks ago. I think my symptoms add to up low iron: fatigue, listlessness, feeling down, constipation, restless legs, night sweats...

Star put me on the tablets instead of the liquid after 3 months as it made me gag! Think i will ask my GP in the new year about a b12 jab. Hope your feeling better now xxx

Hope you are feeling much better today Rose, thinking of you xxx

Sorry to hear that you are feeling down at the moment Rose. My surgeon warned me at the beginning that the amount of weight I will lose will mean my hormones will be all over the place (apparently they are held in the fat cells so when you lose them you also lose some of your hormones) and he told me to expect to feel up and down at least in the first year. Also, life changes so much that its hard for your brain to keep up. Take some 'me' time out and don't feel you have to be a social butterfly if you don't feel like it. This is your time Rose. Hope you feel better soon x

Back