• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why am I weepy today ??

RoseA

Don't know what's up with me at the moment. I've had so much more energy for life since losing weight but it seems to have deserted me. Have been going to bed really early lately. Got home a bit late from work last night and just couldn't be bothered to go to Camera Club even though I could have turned myself round in time. Should have gone to the gym this morning but didn't. Did half an hour on the Wii instead. Then came up to London to join my colleagues for Xmas lunch but came over all weepy when I got in the office and have decided to log on and do some work instead. Have texted to say I'm not feeling well and won't be joining them. I just can't be bothered to get in the spirit and I feel a fraud.:cry::cry::cry:Bleeuuurrggh .....

keeley86

awww rose - heres a big hug! you probs just need some me time, when you get home have a nice hot relaxing bath with a magazine and treat yourself to something nice youl soon pick up, we all have our moments dont we! sending loadsa hugs your way luv xxxxxxx

dottychic

Aww dont feel too bad hun, like Keeley says we all get our moments! I have more than most! Ive been told that weightloss causes hormones to go nuts, so thats probably a good explanation for how you feel. Try and have a little time just to relax, do something you enjoy, maybe reading a good book? Im sure you will be back to your lovely bubbly self before you know it and wonder what you were upset about :D ((HUGS)) XX

Bev

Aww Rose, it's no wonder you feel like this from time to time Angel.

You are a very busy person with a lot to do all of the time and you must get low from time to time.

Rest precious, it will do you the world of good and feel refreshed for a bit of warmth and resting... it's been so cold and with Christmas and all the extra work, it's just no wonder.

Rest yourself love and get cosy... you may feel so much better for that and more able to get going.

Everyone is bound to be up and down on this journey and there are times when retreating is the best thing so as to keep things in perspective.

Always here for you...

Love you Rose and sending hugs xxx

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
Rose - so sorry to hear you have the blues. Hope it passes soon and you can catch up with what you need to!

I know at this time of year; especially when the weather is so bad like this year, it is quite normal to get a bit down.

Quite often affects me around February; and I don`t want to go out or do anything, (good thing they stuck Valentines day in the middle) otherwise I would probably feel worse.

Just make sure you get enough sleep and relaxation when you can; and don`t push yourself to do something like excercise if it makes you feel like its putting you under some sort of pressure.

Hope you feel much better soon and can face Christmas, and as Keeley says pamper and indulge yourself for a bit!

Love and (((((hugs))))) Kat xxx

Bev

Take it easy Rose, I'm always here for you if I can help as are the friends that you know on here...

Relax with some of your beautiful music precious and take some chillout time out...

Love you xxx

cheekybum

Have some 'ME' time, just chill out relax and put the most comfy clothes you have got and cuddle up with a hot drink and a good movie. Hopefully in a day or 2 you will feel alot better xx

BeaBea

Hi Rose, I think a lot of good advice has already been given and I think you know you probably have to slow down a little. I know the feeling and always say 'Ive been meeting myself coming back'. You are more important at the moment, things will wait xxx

Bev

It's been hectic for a lot of you just lately and no wonder you feel tired and exhausted sometimes, plus all of the winter bugs are out too...

Hope you feel better today too Beth...

Love you all and take very good care...

xxx

ladylite

Aw Rose sorry you are feeling a bit low, but it is so natural we all get like that on occasions and Christmas can be worse for some.

You are probably feeling guilty because you feel that you should be so grateful for the miracle you have been given. Instead you are feeling a wee bit low and you are entitled to on occasion as long as it doesnt last long.

Do as the others say and pamper yourself and dont worry too much and hopefully it will pass very quickly.

Big hugs.

RoseA

:cry:Don't know what I'd do without you all...:grouphugg:

Can't leave the office at the moment, there are hundreds of student protestors outside...

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

Sorry to hear you are feeling down Rose...
Have a virtual hug from me xxx

lisa x

is very happy!
hope you find your mo jo soon rose...
mine went AWOL for the last few weeks,,,i found sleep was the best medicine.....
do you have b12??? could be vitamins are running low.... x x

Bev

Awww Rose, here is me telling you to sleep and I didn't know you were still at work!

Sorry Angel, what time will you get home Rose?

Love you xxx

sugga

Sorry to here you are feeling a little weepy today Rose.
I am thinking of you lovey and hope it soon lifts for you.
I think its the time of year and as much as the now is lovely in moderation, its stopped us in our steps this time.
I was just saying to my daughter this afternoon the i feel heavy headed and need to get motivated.
I could actually stay in the house and not venture out till xmas is over.
I hope you feel better soon Rose. Huggs xxx

RoseA

Awww Rose, here is me telling you to sleep and I didn't know you were still at work!

Sorry Angel, what time will you get home Rose?

Love you xxx

No idea Bev. The students have moved on, although they can't be very far away as I can hear the police helicopters. But I've now got a submission to write for the Cabinet Office Minister by noon tomorrow... I'm running on coffee and adrenaline now.

Bev

Hoping you get home soon Rose and can plan some 'you' time.

Take care and thinking of you Angel xxx

deeby

awwww Rose :( so sorry to hear youre feeling like this especially as youre usually such an upbeat person :(

Its probably just a bad day and i bet tomorrow you'll pick yourself up dust yourself down and be back to your usual lovely happy self. :D

If not give me a ring and ill try to pull out my best jokes to make you smile :D :D :D

Chin up hun tomorrow is another day and who knows .... something fantastic may happen :D , youll have to wait and see :D

lots of love
xxxxx