• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where did you lose your weight from on your body at first?

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
I tried a dress on today which fit me perfectly 4 years ago. I weighed more then than I do now. Yet it's far too tight now around the stomach.

I've lost over 4 stone and it seems to have gone from my back, shoulders, bum and breasts. But that just makes my stomach seem even bigger because it sticks out more than my boobs do lol.
Wonder if it's because I'm older now? Can't wait to get rid of this middle aged spread.

I'm sick of people saying that they didn't recognise me from behind. I want to be unrecognisable at the front! :D

Only early days for me but my face, shoulders and upper arms have shrunk up to now. Ive also lost a bit of the shelf above my butt! I'm sure the rest will catch up soon enough x

Apparently I've lost it from my face, jubblies and my shelf above my bottom!!
But the weightloss I've had thus far is but a drop in the ocean. Not to say I'm not thrilled with it!

I'm the same, my tummy is till bigger than the rest of me, especially my lower tummy iykwim,x

lost 3 stone now and mostly i think its come from my legs and but. Hardly any thing off the gut lol

Iv lost 50lbs so far and that's from my hands feet and face no where else.

Everyone says am losing my face but in a good way.

It will all catch up with itself xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I am also the same, my face, neck, shoulders and fingers!!! Still cant get into some of the clothes I know should fit me cos of my tummy!! Frustrating after nearly 4 stone!! but one day!!

Dont forget we have fat in and around our organs so some of that will be going and we wont know it!

I am melting from both ends. Getting skinny (for me lol) on the face, neck, shoulders, arms, boobs, midriff, and shelf on my bottom. My daughter says I look as though I am melting from the top down.
My bottom is still padded and I still enjoy a comfy sit down!
Ive got a long way to go yet though.
Lynne x

I'm sure in time it will all even its self out, but I can understand its frustrating. But just think you are on the right path the weight is coming off, its no longer going on so surely that is a good thing no matter where its disapearing from?xxxx

My dad said to me "your stomach has really gone down". And then another time my friend said "your bum has really gone down". Whilst I appreciate the complements, I didn't realise that I inflated before!

My Brain :-(

I am the same my face, fingers, neck, feet, and shelf bum, but stomach, tops of my legs and tops of my arms don't seem to be shifting yet, but I'm sur it will soon, Karen x

oh i know it's a good thing. I feel great to have lost 60lbs. Just wish I could fit my clothes. They hang off my boobs and settle on my tummy lol

My weights dropped from my face shoulders and boobs, I've lost about 3 stone but I look like all my weight has dropped down my body as my legs look like chipolatas! I've always had fat legs and cant imagine them ever being slim, have visions of tucking fat and excess skin into a pair of boots for the winter lol! x

Dont forget we have fat in and around our organs so some of that will be going and we wont know it!
I hadnt thought about the invisible weight we're losing, thanks for reminding me, thats made me feel better xx

Mine has gone from everywhere but my lower belly apron and my thighs are still quite large and out of proportion from the rest of my body. I'm a size 18 waist but have to wear a size 20 because of excess skin and my chubby legs and belly apron. I have to wear a belt to prevent builders bum! Lol

Back