• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where's Phatmomma?

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
Oh I miss Julie. She's not pn here much anymore I see. :cry:

I miss her sense of humour. She always cheers me up! :D

Come back Phatmomma we miss ya!

you can always chat to me hun... your not alone xxx

I'll let her know you were asking after her, but as Wendy said - she has lots going on right now x

Noooo Loubylou my lovely i am here :) Thank you Sam for letting me know.

I'm sorry i haven't been around much, marital breakdown, relocation, homelessness but i'm still pigging smiling :)

That is until i really really need the loo and can't get me magic knickers down quick enough lol....

Got your pm Louby and i am so excited for you :) Please oh please let me know how it goes, and in the meantime i am going to pm you my email so you can update me if i am slacking on the wls frontage :) xxx

Glad to see you Julie. Hope it all settles down soon mate xx

I got a lorra **** going on right now Miss Tickle but i have been told i've never looked happier, and you know what? I didn't realise how unhappy i was until i left him and found my joie de vive again xxx

Funny how that happens Julie, but once you make your mind up what you've got to do things start to get clear. Sending you big hugs-it's very brave to make such a big and honest change. Specially when you were so far from 'home'.
Take care love

xx

phatmomma said:
I got a lorra **** going on right now Miss Tickle but i have been told i've never looked happier, and you know what? I didn't realise how unhappy i was until i left him and found my joie de vive again xxx

Just like weight can hide illness, it can hide the cracks in what should be happiness :(

Well done you! Hope life catches up with your happiness and contentment can settle in :D

Back