• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who has waited the longest?

tashaliza

Hi Everyone :wave_cry:,

I haven't been on here for awhile as I've been a bit upset over how long I've had to wait for an appointment with an endo.... All in all I've had one appointment but that was over two years ago!!!!!

Could you tell me has anyone waited longer? and did they eventually go on to have surgery?

Thanks Tasha xxx

The person I known to wait the longest has been margmc - dont know if she still uses the site but I believe she waited about 5/6 years. and still had surgery (Bypass) I believe.

I'd get in touch with someone at your hospital it may just have been an oversight!!!!!!

i agree with the others, give them a ring.
what hosptal are you with? there may be someone on here under the same hospital that will be able to advise you better.
hope this helps.

Id ring and make sure you havent slipped thru the net hun, Hugs x

2 years and only to have had your endo appt does seem a long time....I do know a few others on here who have waited around 4 years, but alot of that waiting was mainly getting the funding sorted out I believe. I would definitely ring and chase them up, find out where you are in the system. xxx

Hi Tasha, that seems like a heck of a long wait for you love... there can't be any harm if you choose to call and ask where you are currently up to at present... I think you have shown remarkable patience... do hope every step goes well for you and please keep in touch... I'm waiting too... as long as you... but through health postponements last year... so I have some understanding of the longer term wait... it's wearing I know... but there are some who have extended waits for one reason or another...

Sending love and hugs & all good wishes for your journey xxx

Back