• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who's on liquids with me this week?

Smallerme

I woke up at 6am with a massive thirst as I didn't drink overnight, bad move. Good news is it seems to be going down easier today. I've managed 200ml of water already. It wasn't purposeful the not drinking as I'd brought a water bottle to bed I think I was just that exhausted any waking was to toss and turn and then sleep.

I've downloaded an app today to ensure I'm getting somewhere close to target. I tried a thin protein shake last night and managed probably 50-75ml of it. I am enjoying tea so if I struggle with liquid food again today I will make plenty of milky tea.

Planning on trying some tomato soup at lunchtime, might make it a little thinner. I really don't fancy anything which isn't helping.

Hopefully i will be by tomorrow! X

I'd bought pouring yoghurt but I'm hypersensitive to smells at the moment and after my bad experience with the yoghurt in hospital I'm just not up to trying it yet. Shudder. I did have a bit of custard and made some butternut squash soup earlier which was nice.

Liquids going down well today.

So I braved the yoghurt this morning and it was nice. Glad I'm over that one. Just had tomato soup again now. I've not dared try coffee yet, I drink it strong and black, and think it might just be too much for my poor tum in these early days.

It's definitely not just liquid going in now either :eek::8855:

Ok I'll let you know how it goes. Starting milk diet on the 4th. I'll post a weekly report. Hope every thing goes ok for you, roll on 1st Dec you'll be the other side and I'll be almost two weeks in. X

Ok I'll let you know how it goes. Starting milk diet on the 4th. I'll post a weekly report. Hope every thing goes ok for you, roll on 1st Dec you'll be the other side and I'll be almost two weeks in. X

Yay! It's my birthday on the 2nd December and it will be the best birthday present ever...I hope! What other diet options did they give you by the way? X

There is a low carb option but she said the milk diet is much better and more effective. So I guess I have to bite the bullet. Will had 56 pints at the end of two week! Don't think my fridge is big enough :)

There is a low carb option but she said the milk diet is much better and more effective. So I guess I have to bite the bullet. Will had 56 pints at the end of two week! Don't think my fridge is big enough :)

Goodness me, you'll be mooing!!! I think you can have jelly too. At least it would be easy if you're out and about I suppose. X

I am on milk until next Tuesday which is my op day I am doing okay it hasn't yet bothered me.
hope not go off milk afterwards.
good luck with the tomato soup!

Yes 4 pints semi skimmed and a Bovril. Can use some milk to make a sugar free jelly. Oh and can have 3 pints and two vanilla or toffee muller light yogurts if I want to push the boat out. :)

Yes 4 pints semi skimmed and a Bovril. Can use some milk to make a sugar free jelly. Oh and can have 3 pints and two vanilla or toffee muller light yogurts if I want to push the boat out. :)

Mmmm yum! I'm positively drooling! Not! Lol. It'll be worth it in the end. X

Ive got to do the 4 pints of milk, 1 salty drink a day. Im allowed weight watchers jelly but no food, not even yogurts! Excited but its guna be tough!

I'm looking forward to it really. I feel so bloated, I'm hoping it will de tox me a bit. I shall miss my wine though. Can you still have tea?

Back