• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who's on liquids with me this week?

I take my tea weak with a splash of skimmed and a sweetener. Hopefully I'll be ok. Diet coke? Wow! Not a good mix with the milk I'd say! Then again, after a few days you'll be glad of a different flavour. It's very exciting. X

I like milk so thats pretty good. Im so glad for chewing gum! My breath is going to be horrendous. Gum in between milk in between brushing >. <

I've not drank diet coke or any fizz for 3 weeks now in prep for life afterwards. I thought I would miss it as I drank it all the time but its been ok.

I like milk so thats pretty good. Im so glad for chewing gum! My breath is going to be horrendous. Gum in between milk in between brushing >. <

one week post-op and my breath is still rank.... had complaints from the family :sigh:

Oooohh man :( Ive bought airwaves gum to prepare me. I can imagine it being pretty nasty!!!

If you are in a 100 metres radius from me you don't need to imagine..... :(

That bad!? :( I dont understand, all baby's drink is milk and their breath is lovely... I have 28 pints of semi skimmed milk in the fridge. By the sounds of it, I need the equivalent in toothpaste :(

Babies don't have teeth for starters lol! Also they get enough nutrition from the milk - adults hit ketosis. The production of excess ketones cause them to be release in your breath hence the smell

Back