• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why are some people so nasty?

Kizzy70

Was shopping in ASDA today and a lady behind me was talking very loudly saying 'bloody hell your bum is so big, it's huge, god you need to loose weight' etc etc' I thought nothing of it at the time cause when I looked around she grabbed the bottom of her 'partner'. Upon leaving ASDA they drove past me with the music blearing out (to get my attention) and she bloated out her cheeks and was laughing at me!!

This was a grown woman, I cannot believe people can be so very nasty.

This has made me so very upset, I have tried not to get upset, but I feel so hurt. I have been really trying hard to do this on my own, but it looks like surgery is my only option.

Sorry to moan guys, but I really needed to get this off my chest :cry:

:( People can be such assholes! This sort of **** makes me so damn angry I could scream! :mad:

There was obviously something very wrong with that woman. People are so ignorant and do not understand what it is to be obese. I wish there were words to make you feel better but I know, from my own experiences with ignorant people that, there are none. So instead I am sending you a big virtual hug.

There is something very wrong with her... not you! She is the lowest of the low!! I'm really shocked by this and dont know what to say other than try and pretend it didnt happen. Thats the only way I can deal with anything like this. If I let every stare hurt me like I know it can.. I wouldnt go out of the house.

Stay strong, big hugs x :hug99:

Shes just pig ignorant showing off in front of her idiot fella, try to put it behind you hon, people like that are not worth getting upset over xx

There are some really sad folk out there pet.
In a choice between fat or ugly (and I'm not talking physical looks here) I know what I'd rather be because at least fat can be lost be it diet or surgery but that sort of ugliness goes way deep and no amount of surgery can shift that. Don't waste another moments thought on her sort they are not worth it and in fact that she's breathing is waste of good oxygen!
Good luck for future surgery.

She was obviously full of insecurities about herself. The kind of people who ridicule others usually are.
Please don't let her ignorance upset you. It isn't worth it.
Just like who you are and dislike her and people like her.
Lynne x

I am not sure that words can help . . . I believe that it is truly a very small world and what goes around comes around ! One day she will get her ‘comeuppance’ or even better she will wake up one morning and feel very ashamed of her actions . . . xx
PS: when you are post op you will be walking around looking like Beyonce xx

What a scumbag !! ive had a car full of chavs shout 'eat more salad!' to me i was so shocked , i couldnt speak ... if those people knew what a strong wonderful army of kick-ass ninjas we are ... they would run a mile !! hee hee.... it makes you wonder how their tiny brains tick? ... my friend came up with an excellent way to shut up the anti chubbs brigade up .... two twerps commented on her voluptuous bottom ... and with a smile ...she turned and said " hello , i know you dont ?".... "nah mate" said the highly intelligent zombies ...my friend said "yes i do know you , you were on Jeremy kyle weren't you?" turns out that that was a huge insult ! and the zombies were stuck for words...no swearing , no shouting , just that comment ... she won by far .

two fingers to the judgemental idiots out there !
xxx

wow....well when she finaly grows up and has a family member thats obese and they are subgect to abuse, maybe then when she feels angry and upset will she realise what she done to you! Life is full of "i'm better then you" people, yet if you think about it who really is the better person in this situation....her for being obscene & trying to cause you Embarrasment Or you for not rising to it and carrying on like she didn't matter to you! I think you know deep down the answer to this..... people like her will one day be on the receiving end of anything they have dished out in the past x Keep strong this woman is an arse through and through xx big hugs xxxx

I'm with Kevin on this one.. karma is a b!tch and all this will come back at her tenfold. Nasty folk like this often have various hangups about themselves and really low confidence, and it makes them feel better to lash out at others.
The great thing is, there is something you can do about your weight. There is nothing that woman can do about her stupidness!
You are awesome! Don't let anyone's silly comments affect you, lady.

*hugs*

Thanks guys, I know your all right and I shouldn't let people like that get to me, you are all so supportive and I really appreciate your comments XX

Hopefully the saying is true "what goes around comes around" and i hope it happens quick. How bloody dare they arghhhhhhhhhh Hope you know that these kind of people are not worth a second thought hun xx

Thats really disgusting. Obviously, her life must be soooo uneventful that she has to poke at other people's lives........ and lets face it, we're all on here cos we want to do something about our size. She'll never be able to do anything about her personality!

Why do people think it is ok to verbally abuse overweight people . It makes me so mad.

I am sorry you had to go through that x

How awful for that poor woman.... To be so lacking in personality she has to pick on someone else to get her boyfriend to give her attention,.... Ignorant cow, ignore her, you may have extra lbs but you can do something about it. Chavs like her can't afford plastic surgery :)

Chin up girl, your time will come xxx

Was shopping in ASDA today and a lady behind me was talking very loudly saying 'bloody hell your bum is so big, it's huge, god you need to loose weight' etc etc' I thought nothing of it at the time cause when I looked around she grabbed the bottom of her 'partner'. Upon leaving ASDA they drove past me with the music blearing out (to get my attention) and she bloated out her cheeks and was laughing at me!!

This was a grown woman, I cannot believe people can be so very nasty.

This has made me so very upset, I have tried not to get upset, but I feel so hurt. I have been really trying hard to do this on my own, but it looks like surgery is my only option.

Sorry to moan guys, but I really needed to get this off my chest :cry:

Sorry this has happened to you, it feels awful people think we must have no feelings xxxx

I know how it feels Walking along minding my own business last week and a couple went past and shouted 'Never heard of weight watchers!'

I ignored them but I crumbled inside.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hugs, and remember we all think your great no matter what size you are big or small.xx

Back