• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

why are people soooo rude?

Thats horrible to hear Chucky.Im sorry that something like that was said to you.
I agree that a prepared fast toungued comment back is the best way to deal with idiots like that, (or indeed, do it Liz's way and chase them round the supermarket with a trolley trying to beat them round the head lol- lol reading that Liz, fab!)
x

What a *****! Id have gone mad, saying "no ur just plain f'ing rude!"

My worst experience was when I was on stage as a solo artist at a venue and I was about to start my song and this guy shouted out really loudly " look at the size of the arse on her". There were a few tables in the audience that were sniggering and cheering him until I quickly said over the microphone, "the day my bottom gets as big as your mouth, that is when I'll worry".
People got up on their feet and cheered my response and I was so pleased at how quick witted I had been. He was so embarrased that he left with egg all over his face...........lol!!

Whatever shape, size, ethnicity, gender or sexuality you are you will always come across people who will comment and be nasty in some way, shape or form and its how we deal with it that counts not the comments. They are mindless cowards that are venting their insecurities out on you. Who is the better person for it in the end?!?!?

hi all
I was in tesco this morning minding my own buisiness and this woman said bold as brass "AND I THOUGHT I WAS FAT"
well i was so upset i couldnt reply normally comments dont upset me that much but been bit emotional lately and could have cried.:cry:
Good job my hubby wasnt with me he would have kicked off he get really defensive bless him.
he said just ignore her sad stupid woman:(
anyone else had things like this said to them?
Why people think they can say insulting comments is beyond me. They must think being overweight means we have no feelings. reading the responses everyone had it at one time or another and over again but it doesnt make it any less painful. They are the ones with the faults and fingers crossed one day something will happen to them. one insult i recall only too well was a woman who wanted my car park space, came over and told me to stop eating my sandwich as i was too fat and shouldnt be eating it. Well for being so fat i flew out the car pretty damn quick and gave her what for. Sod the lot of them, thats what I say!!!!

I remember once walking down the street and this man stopped me, looked me up and down and made a comment about my weight. Then he said, its ok I'm only joking. I said, that's ok - I can lose weight but you will always be ugly and walked off with my head held high!

Back