• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why are some people so nasty?

Idiots...the lot of them. How rude and ignorant. Don't even waste your thoughts on them hun, they aint worth it. You're a stunner even before your surgery, she was obviously jealous of you x

That's really shocked me!! But hey, she's clearly doing it to overcompensate for something that SHE is lacking, and so it looks like she's better than you when she clearly isn't. Even when I was slimmer, (before I gained weight) if I saw someone taking the micky out of someone else, I thought it was pathetic and the bully was always lacking in something themself! Just you wait, in a few years time she will be twice the size and crying when other people are rude to her about it!

Thank you all so much for your comments ans support, just gonna try and put all the nasty comments behind me XX

its nothing to do with how you look love , it could av been anyone who was different from her,she properly caught her fella giving you the once over ,and got the ump.saddo she sounds,i hope you get confident enough to see these people for what they are,,, sad nobodies!, dont get me wrong ,id be the same as you ,,well to be honest shed have had a big dent in her car as she drove by lol but one thing i try to remember is something my late dad told me ,im one of 11 kids,scruffy catholic scallywags ,,he told me ,no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, wise words x hope your having a great day x

Kizzy what doesnt kill us makes us stronger!! People are cruel (not just kids) and words can cut a lot deeper than knives. The worst for me is teenage girls. If at the cinema, a wedding, etc and there are teenage girls, due to previous experiences, I clam up, cos I know they are judging me, laughing at my tummy. But i get past it cos I know they are kids and dont think. But in your case when a supposed adult turns nasty for no reason, I know how hurtful it is. Be strong Mrs! Stuff em!! You have support and you have a heart and like my dad always says 'dont let the b**terds grind you down'!
Hang tough!

I can empathise with you so much ignorance is no excuse.
A colleague at work said the other day when asking about the surgery I want one of those, this is a lady (I will use the term for her loosely)who whilst not slim is not fat either. I said she didn't need one Oh yes I do was her reply but then I couldn't as all my organs are damaged after the chemo! ( she had a lumpectomy and the necessary chemo etc 2yrs ago).
Today she was commenting I was late with the free local magazine I take into work for a lot of colleagues as I walked in. (I resisted the urge to hit her she drives past a shop that has them so could pick up her own). Another colleague jokingly said to me that if I was to go on this milk diet soon I had better have a few good meals to keep me going. I was saying I had had my farewell takeaway last night, when she butted in and said "dont tell her that shes meant to be losing weight not putting it on." So calmly I explained what the milk diet was only to be shouted down with the comment of well you chose love as she walked off.
I let it go not worth having a row over but spoke to the colleague (our mutual supervisor) afterwards and asked her to have a word as whilst I didn't want to seem over sensitive I didn't need comments like that nor to react to them if she said something similar again.
No doubt she will as she had the nerve whilst popping in to work one day while recovering from her treatment for the cancer to bump into another much loved younger colleague who had won a similar battle a few years earlier who having asked how she was and been told she was feeling very down. The younger colleague replied what you need to do is look for the silver lining like your children and grandchildren. To get the reply Oh yes I suppose I've had my kids unlike you who may never have any.
Now I appreciate she wasn't in a good place at that point in her treatmet but that was a cruel and un-necessary attack on someone who was trying to be supportive and because of the possibility of never having her own children didn't need that thrown at her.
Some people have no idea of how much their throw away comments hurt and the barbs dig in deep and are hard to remove and even when they have been the scars are life long.

where do you find all these revolting people?,i must just be very lucky cos i dont ever meet such sad, rude,plain stupid people,and being ill or in treatment should make her more understanding to a fellow human being not less,please tell me shes not teaching children?

It's easy to say take no notice but it does hurt as we all know!
I was riding my bike around Guildford one day when going past a building site I heard one of the workmen say "Blimey, I'd hate to be that bike"! I don't hear it often, but probably cos people aren't always within earshot rather than that they don't say things!
Anyway, I had my gastric band fitted last Sunday so if I can just get through the liquids and mushy food weeks things should get better and I hope to get smaller!
I agree with all of the previous comments but am a great believer in Karma! What goes around, comes around.... Just a shame we can't watch and laugh at them when it does!
Chin up girl.... Don't let the ignorant b*****ds grind you down. Hugs to us all...xx

Iv put up with years of that and don't no more!
people like that i always tell em strait!
'I'm stood in this shop using my manners my morals and respect and your stood there thinking your better then my trying to embarrass, disrespect, bully and intimidate me and your actually think your better than me?'
'so i don't know who the hell you think you are'
'so remember i am bigger than you so back down before this big ass put's you down'
and with a spin of the heel's and a flick of the hair i walk away leaving them to pick there chin's up off the floor!
yes it still hurt's and i walk away still embarrassed and feeling a wally but it work's and hopefully stop's them from doing to other people that would emotionally destroy them.
so don't take no notice babe, it's the other people in this world that mostly make our weight a problem.xx xx

Thanks Starr thankfully the *****y one is a teaching Assistant not the best but hard to find a justify able reason to sack her sadly being a ***** and an crap human being isn't enough, the one she was so cruel to is a wonderful teacher who has survived 2 battles with cancer and is still under 40yrs old. We had a lovely year while she was off sick but the moment she was back the look at me I'm so wonderful show started again with a vengeance. Many of us struggle to cope with her she adopts you as a friend while it suits her and then you're dropped once the next candidate/victim comes along. She is covering for me as breakfast supervisor while I'm off forget asking what has to be done first question how much do you get paid ta rate? Perhaps says I I'm contracted so don't know what the rate it is. I do but not what she will get as they had been paying me at wrong rate so couldn't change it when they sorted the contract after 4 yrs of overtime sheets.
3 weeks left of putting up with her for me this school year then 9wks free of her, by September I should feel able to deal with her again. My supervisor is great when the AW show has a special performance she gives me a job to do so I don't have to be around to cope with it as she hates it to but unless we gag her we can't stop her personality taking over.

kerry2010 said:
Iv put up with years of that and don't no more!
people like that i always tell em strait!
'I'm stood in this shop using my manners my morals and respect and your stood there thinking your better then my trying to embarrass, disrespect, bully and intimidate me and your actually think your better than me?'
'so i don't know who the hell you think you are'
'so remember i am bigger than you so back down before this big ass put's you down'
and with a spin of the heel's and a flick of the hair i walk away leaving them to pick there chin's up off the floor!
yes it still hurt's and i walk away still embarrassed and feeling a wally but it work's and hopefully stop's them from doing to other people that would emotionally destroy them.
so don't take no notice babe, it's the other people in this world that mostly make our weight a problem.xx xx

Love that! Only wish I had the bottle for that response.
xXx

Kalma - she'll remember her wickedness one day when's she's really down and get it all back.

Back