• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

why is trapped wind sooooooooo painful

Hi moe best thing i have found for trapped wind is for someone to burp me like you do a baby, it really works get someone to rub and pat you on the back and it comes up a treat!

hi moe
glad 2hear u feeling a bit better 2day.. me feeling better 2 but still sooo tired. the pain in the shoulder is the wind has traveld up so far + is sitting on the shoulder u need to massage it out if u can or get someone 2 do it. the wind now hasnt got far 2go b4 it escapes threw a burp hun
take care

Hi djbp, go get some gripe water (baby section in the supermarkets) Works an absolute treat!! Good luck :)

Isnt it funny what you worry about.......this is the thing Im dreading....not only me but my other half and the kids :-0 Im bad enough now what am I going to be like when Ive been pumped up :) lol

yep i too was worried about this and apart from the pain i had when i first came round that was quickly sorted i have not experianced any wind pain what so ever. for warned is for armed but donr worry too much.
hc

Back