• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WILL I NEVER DUMP????

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of perfect people on this thread stuns me.

I've honestly had enough of this i-know-it-all-im-better-than-you kinda stuff. It is not even as if this person committed murder for chrissake. NHS, Private, who gives a toss. At least I didn't sponge on the state.

Sorry guys, good luck to all, and one year down the line, when you indulge in some choc, I hope it goes down well and you enjoy it and remember how you treated someone who maybe needs a bit more moral support than yourselves for some reason or another.

The attitude in this thread made me absolutely sick. shame on you to talk to someone you don't know like that! who on earth do some of you think you are? God?

hasta la vista

Oh dear .......

Pumpkin honey (I think) it's all water under the bridge now. Reema knows that she will get support.

I hope this hasn't put you off posting. PLease stay.

CC x

Wowzers! What a thread!

I have to agree wiith Bee and in all honesty it has been a great thread as I dont think I have ever given out sooo many rep points in one thread! Haha.

Remma hon - you keep posting and you keep trying...so you had a crunchy...big deal babe...just dont have one today ;)

I never dumped up until a few months in. I dumped last weekend on fat and previously on Jam and honey...but as I say that was a few months out not a few weeks.

Bypassbee you post is fantastic! Good on ya! x

Thanks sal!

.x.

How can I go to bed with the piccy of that half Crunchie in my head!!!Crunchiegate,the end of the world is nigh!!!!pmsl Maz x

shhhh big and bouncy, shut your CAKE hole ;) :D

.x.

WOW remind me if ever I do something silly NOT TO POST IT ON HERE!!
There have been some very good comments made on this subject but I think that everyone has to remember why we are here.
Please support each other whether pre-op or post op. None of us are perfect if we were we wouldn't need/have needed to have surgery.
I think Reema has learned her lesson and won't rush to eat anything that may be bad for her again.
For the sucessful people who have come out on the otherside be careful who you judge (you don't know the circumstances, they might be in the same predicament you were in at one time or even find yourself in their shoes )
Walk in peace and give support

I'm actually quite taken aback at the posts and attitudes of some on here. I thought we were all here to support each other?! Having said that, some very good points have been raised, on both sides, so let's not lose sight of the positives on this thread.

If you feel angry/upset about something someone has posted online it's best to get up and walk away from the computer for a while as firing off an immediate response can often inflame the situation. I don't want to see people fall out with each other :gen126:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back