• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wish I would dump big style

Aww a couple of biscuits won't hurt..........

Oh s*** that's what i tell myself and i'm twice the size i should be!

I absolutely love this Julie... and thats what Im going to tell myself when I am post op and tempted by biscuits as I know I will be. THanks hun.

Teen, Im sorry you are having your struggles mate, and you have done fantastically well up until now.

How about setting yourself small targets. No biscuits today, or no biscuits for a week. A little of what you fancy will not do you much harm in the great scheme of things, but when it becomes a daily habit the calories will soon add up.

The real problem is the making yourself sick though hun. YOu havent come this far to put yourself through that.

Big hugs xxxxx

well tonight I had a couple of vodkas and sugar free flavoured still water and told Pete everything even shpwed him what I had posted on here , and he doesnt think Im a failer and I feel much better for telling him. And yes it was the making myselfsick that was bothering me

Thanx everyone

Morning all. I am now sober lol(doesnt take much to get drunk now) I am feeling a lot more positive today and I think opening up to Pete last night help loads

Thanx everyone for your words of wisdom its much appreciated

Ps i weighed myself this morning and lost 3lbs so hopefully its on the move again

hi honey keep your chin up we all have bad times,but its how we pick our selfs up that counts well done hun x x x x x

Teen your an inspiration to us all, you have lost nearly 100lbs thats amazing! I know its hard, I had a problem a few weeks ago but when I put my daily diary down it worked out that I was having not much protien and too much carbs. I asked NIC to have a look and she helped me a great deal :) *Thanks Nic*
Now you have outed this problem, you can move on and get back on track. Its understandable for you feeling like your panicking, its probably your wedding nerves.
We all know you can do it and are all here to "hear your ramblings" as you put it!

Love and hugs
xxxx

You only need a weight loss to get back on track - sure you will be fine now! What I did when I was giving up smoking was to say that I wouldnt have a cigarette today but I might have one tomorrow and so on and so on until 12 years later! Not saying that avoiding rubbish food is as easy (it wasnt for me hence the bypass LOL) but its a way forward. Something more permanent is hypnosis - cut the cravings out permanently - thats what I intend to do when they kick in.

Back