• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish list !Read for that bit of motivation!!

To have the kids i work with really have to think about insults to throw at me rather than throwing out the usual easy 'fat jibes' i get now

God, I could identify with this. Recently, a parent called me a 'skinny b&*%$'. Part of me (a very small part, I must say) was secretly elated! The last time he had a go at me, he called me a 'Fat c*&%'.

Lol Gill! Talk about backhanded compliment!!

I want to get into my size 12 wedding dress, all my friends go on about having a wedding night and getting in our dresses and all i can think is that mine won't go round my thighs!

Also being able to run around with the kids

And my goal for October is to be able to wear a swimming costume without being embarrased on holiday x

Just reading this thread using my laptop lying on my bed flat on my back and I think what I'd like is to be able to do this without feeling like I'm choking to death because my chest is suffocating me !!! haha.

Mine are:

To shop in River Island, Next etc & look 40 & not 60. When I shop in Evans & pick something up I always think "would my nan wear that".

To go on a plane and not turn the tv station over with my thighs & worry about the tray not going over my belly.

To buy a takeaway instead of sending husband in as I am worried what people think.

To wear a strappy top.

To not worry when sat in a plastic chair that it will collapse.

When wearing a skirt on a hot day,not to have to wear chub rub to stop the top of my legs chaffing.

To wear nice heeled shoes and not look like a pig on stilts and walk like a trannie!!
:8855: Love those...so funny! Chub rub!!!
xxx

Fantastic thread: Mine are:
1. To be able to go on all the rides at the theme parks with my son who loves them, instead of pretending they scare me cos I know I wont fit in the seats.
2. To be able to put my knickers on without having to stand on one hole first whilst balancing and getting my other leg in.
3. For those knickers to be lovely sexy ones instead of super sloggis!! (although will probably still need those for the excess skin!!)
4. To run up to school to collect my daughter instead of getting the car out for a 2 minute journey.
5. To go to the top of all the lovely hills I see in the lakes and look at the views everyone tells me about.
6. To xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxx more with my hubby!
7. To wear the most beautiful dress for Christmas and wow all my hubby's work colleagues who have never met me!
8. To have a pair of Jeans tucked into knee length boots - and a white shirt - dont know why but something I have always wanted!
9. To have a hot air balloon ride over the Lakes! (without fear of it not taking off the ground!)

I could go on forever and bore you!

To wear a sexy fancy dress outfit for my 40th birthday party in July x

Are you going to go all burlesque?
Lynne x

my wish list is like many of the previous but the main ones are:

1. To be able to get on a plane/train/bus without the people on there looking terrified in case I sit next to them
2. Shop for clothes inevery shop instead of online or having them made to fit
3. I want to run - I think the last time I ran I was 9 so I want to run
4. To go every theme park in UK and be able to get on the rides rather than travelling to America where even there I can't get on them all which is soul destroying especially as they have fat seats and still can't get on them
5. To live beyond 60 - I am currently 45 and was told many years since that due to my size I would be lucky up live beyond 28 so am currently living on borrowed time.
6. last but my no means least to have WLS before I get any fatter

fingers crossed all can be achieved very soon xx

goofy07 said:
my wish list is like many of the previous but the main ones are:

1. To be able to get on a plane/train/bus without the people on there looking terrified in case I sit next to them
2. Shop for clothes inevery shop instead of online or having them made to fit
3. I want to run - I think the last time I ran I was 9 so I want to run
4. To go every theme park in UK and be able to get on the rides rather than travelling to America where even there I can't get on them all which is soul destroying especially as they have fat seats and still can't get on them
5. To live beyond 60 - I am currently 45 and was told many years since that due to my size I would be lucky up live beyond 28 so am currently living on borrowed time.
6. last but my no means least to have WLS before I get any fatter

fingers crossed all can be achieved very soon xx

Lovely x

I would like to be able to run too x

the chopster -yes to run and feel the wind through my hair I don't want much just to the end of the street but to know that I can would be wonderful

Many of the above but to dance in a club without worrying if ppl are looking at me or wondering how long my fat will take to stop wobbling once I stop dancing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have a big Birthday coming up next August. I am not one for parties but may organise a family thing. I am going to get an outfit I want to fit into for the occasion - something different and not the kind of outfit my family are used to seeing me in. I love the grey dress Tam found on Ebay and then lost out on the auction - something like that would be lovely.

tranquil x

I'm loving this thread!! There's so many I can relate to, especially the one about being able to wear a skirt in summer without 'chub rub'! I wear those horrendous shorts from evans that cut off the circulation to your legs and roll down under your stomach in order to wear a skirt in summer! Can't wait to burn them ;)

Another thing I'd like to do is go clothes shopping with friends! I always go on my own as I don't want them to see what size I am, plus it's never much fun shopping in one shop when you're with people who can fit in everything on sale in every shop in town!

H x

Back