• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

Back home. Lovely to be here with my boys :D feels strange having liquid choices. Been on cordial and black tea for two days and sips of water before that :)

Hope all my sisters are doing ok :D

Tonibones10 said:
Aaww bless ya hun you will feel better every day now :) Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks sister Toni lol. I look forward to feeling stronger all the time xxx

I'm 3 weeks out now , really don't feel like I have had anything done . Feel well & happy , I'm going to have the rest of the time off work , they are ok with me having the time off so I'll take advantage haha , plus its Easter hols ;)

pandora said:
I'm 3 weeks out now , really don't feel like I have had anything done . Feel well & happy , I'm going to have the rest of the time off work , they are ok with me having the time off so I'll take advantage haha , plus its Easter hols ;)

How did you feel at first? Did liquids make you feel full at all?

I just get a little bloated feeling. But not sure how to gage it.

I don't feel hungry at all though. Which I know is normal x

Apart from the wind pain , which for me was lower abdominal , I felt great , slept a lot on the sat & sun in hospital , but from then on no great tiredness like I expected .
I have had no difficulties drinking , don't get a full feeling , but know when I am as I sort of take a deep breath & breath out , sort of like I used to before when stuffed . You will get used to little signs hun xx

Thanks Cheryl :D I hardly slept at all in hospital. So I suspect it will hit me now

I'm so tired an lethargic, and I have to get the house tidy for my parents coming to stay to look after me. I've also hurt my back again as I really need a new mattress.

HiddenBeauty said:
I'm so tired an lethargic, and I have to get the house tidy for my parents coming to stay to look after me. I've also hurt my back again as I really need a new mattress.

Aaww I felt like that some days. I need a new mattress too. And I was trying to sort my flat in minimal pre op calories. Not as easy task.

Good luck sister Kitty :D xxx

I'm in :D albeit just part time, cos I am a bit hit & miss on here at the minute :rolleyes: I need a 36 hour day :sigh:

Me too -- I try to take part and dip in and out when I can, but work is very demanding at the moment !!

I'm sure once I am "post op" in 17 days' time I will be spending every spare moment of the day online :8855:but until then life and work are "up to my eyeballs" -- perhaps a good thing -- doesn't give me enough time to start thinking much about the operation yet (!!!).

Keeping busy does help the pre op time for sure :)

wow congrats fuffs I'm glad you are done dusted and home again. thanks for adding me to the sisterhood:)
lots of love

count me in to, its nice to have sisters who understand this weight loss journey, long may we shine peace and love to us all. xxx

Yay!!! The sisterhood is gaining strength :D

So nice to have you all to share this journey with xxx

Popadopalous said:
Is this a ladies only exclusive club? :p

Honorary gentleman folk need to be approved members lol. The catch is the women can ask anything to ascertain suitability for membership lol

Happy chocolate free Easter sisters xx

Does it have to be chocolate free?? A little bit of what you fancy does you good but only if you can stop at a tiny piece and don't end up dumping that is. xxx

chrisa said:
Does it have to be chocolate free?? A little bit of what you fancy does you good but only if you can stop at a tiny piece and don't end up dumping that is. xxx

For us ones not as far out as you, I believe chocolate free is very sensible lol.

I will try to avoid chocolate. I love it, but I actually love things like meat and Yorkshire pudding more. So, in the future, a bit of Yorkshire on a Sunday is my planned treat lol. Not half a bag of aunt bessies as I would have done lol

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

Back