• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

lol, no it doesn't have to be , it will be for me though , only 4 weeks out & not risking it xx

Yes I agree didn't try anything like that till bout 6 mnths and just have the smallest amount because i know it will make me feel bit queasy but will feel deprived if i dont have the tiniest morsel the mind is a strange thing and plays awful tricks whenever we think about Easter the first things most peole think about are chocolate thats the way its been for a lot of people and its what we expect so will indulge but very miniscule bit n hope i don't feel to queasy. xx Enjoy yor pudding Fuffs i will be having on efor my lunch my son and his girlfriend have invited themselves for lunch so guess whos cooking, hubby at work till 12 daughter not very well has recurring migraines frequently. Yours truly is Sunday chef evrey week xx

I seem to find myself chef more times than not lol.

Will be weeks before I can even look at a quarter of a Yorkshire lol

Really hope your daughters migraines get better soon :) xxx

Please may I join up? We definitely need a secret handshake or signal ;-)

You could create a social group :)

i am always the chef as i am the only grown up lol !
we will be having roast lamb , for my treat i shall be having some roasted red pepper , how exciting :8855: , i did think about a yorshire pud , but dismissed it last week .....got me thinking now .......

I live for the day I might be able to have a tiny portion of a real cooked dinner.
Family having pork belly roast pots & all the trimmings today. On the stove cooking as we speak. Honestly don't want any of it. Boo hoo! Still don't regret my sleeve. Loving my new clothes having now dropped 4 dress sizes!

Bellydancer57 said:
Please may I join up? We definitely need a secret handshake or signal ;-)

Nod, nod, wink, wink you are a member lol

That's a good idea Yve :)

Bellydancer57 said:
I live for the day I might be able to have a tiny portion of a real cooked dinner.
Family having pork belly roast pots & all the trimmings today. On the stove cooking as we speak. Honestly don't want any of it. Boo hoo! Still don't regret my sleeve. Loving my new clothes having now dropped 4 dress sizes!

Don't talk of belly pork!!!! Lol

I am not hungry.... But the thought off belly pork, stuffing, yorkshires, veg and gravy!!! It's all in the head. Comfort food.

Oh how I love belly pork lol. You would think it would have set my gallstones off. But no. Byriani does. Egg fried rice does. But me and belly pork had a thing going on lol

Damn. Don't want to start having head hunger lol

But I crave!! Lol

pandora said:
i am always the chef as i am the only grown up lol !
we will be having roast lamb , for my treat i shall be having some roasted red pepper , how exciting :8855: , i did think about a yorshire pud , but dismissed it last week .....got me thinking now .......

What ya thinking Cheryl?;) lol

Omg because of losing 2 stone the part of womanhood I hate has come back ugh I'm officially having my first natural totm in almost 5 years! Urgh so much pain haha Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just thought I'd share my Easter pressie with my sistas haha Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tonibones10 said:
Omg because of losing 2 stone the part of womanhood I hate has come back ugh I'm officially having my first natural totm in almost 5 years! Urgh so much pain haha Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just thought I'd share my Easter pressie with my sistas haha Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But it is sooo good for you!!! Xxx

What ya thinking Cheryl?;) lol

nothing dirty haha , thats long gone .................

no , that i may have a yorkie with my dinner , nom nom

I know I'm happy there back but haven't missed them haha Xx

i havn't had a propper one in 3.5 yrs , since op have 2 episodes of spotting tho , hope they done come back propper !

I had my Easter egg in the form of a chocolate protein shake here in the hospital

pandora said:
i havn't had a propper one in 3.5 yrs , since op have 2 episodes of spotting tho , hope they done come back propper !

It's driving me mad I've had 2 in the last 5 years n they were only because I was on the pill to kick start my ovaries but this one Omg ouch and Urgh haha quite nice to know my body is beginning to work though haha xxx

I'm of an age where mine should be disappearing in the next few yrs so if they do reappear it won't be for too long , thank goodness

HiddenBeauty said:
I had my Easter egg in the form of a chocolate protein shake here in the hospital

Did you enjoy it?

Back