• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wonderlust's Monthly Weight Diary -Week 55 11 Stone 6 lb gone! Stall over?

Thats absolutely amazing - really well done.

26 Weeks today and 6 months on Saturday!

Well today is 26 weeks since I had surgery. Been down to the Drs and been weighed...

I have now lost a grand total of 54.2Kg or in old money 8st 7.5Lb!

Really must start to think about taking some photos to do a now and before set.

That's awesome news! I bet you must feel chuffed with yourself :D
Have you been doing any exercise as well, or are you just on a low cal diet?

Oh yes please that would be great to see.

Well done you - 8 and a half stone - a fantastic loss.

What has been the hardest thing in those 26 weeks for you?

Thank you! Will sort some pictures soon.

Well the first thing was the extreme feeling of a tight chest coming out of the anesthetic, thought I was having an heart attack!

Drinking the 2l a day at first was hard, but has got easier over time.

The hardest thing after that was getting upto the 800cals a day, but even that has now become fairly easy. I am eating fairly normally now, just not much of it.

Many days now I am drinking between 3l and 4l.

That's awesome news! I bet you must feel chuffed with yourself :D
Have you been doing any exercise as well, or are you just on a low cal diet?

Thank you, yes I do about an hours circuit style exercise most days.

I have an "Original" step, some dumbells and a couple of resistance straps.

Do various exercise for a minute a time.

When I saw 26 weeks 6 months on saturday I thought you were announcing your pregnancy for a sec. Well done mate on the weight loss not the pregnancy ;O)

Hmm wish I were pregnant, I would be worth a fortune lol

well my fingers are back to normal, as for the weight I am due my next check on Thursday which will be week 30 and the following Monday being 7 months.

Would be ecstatic if the loss has continued, dreading it slowing/stopping now as I am supposedly near the point where i might....

been through my wardrobe and cleared out all those clothes that no longer fit, inlcuding a few pairs of brand new trousers.

One suit jacket can now been worn as a double breasted as its so much too big!

Well today was my monthly weight check (30weeks/7months)

"only" Lost 6Kg (13.2Lbs) this month...

So that's now 9st 6.7lb down, so close to 10st...

I am now a mere 26st 4lbs :)

Next month is a 5 week month so if I have a good month I hope to be under 25st!

Wishing you every success. Keep up the good work.

I had not realised until now that my BMI has just dropped below 50!

Sent from my Huawei Ascend G300 using WLSurgery

Looking at your stats we started at similar points and are currently at similar points bmi wise. I know how you feel about worrying it will slow down, mine has a bit and I'm predicted another 3 stone loss by my surgeon. Here is hoping we smash our predictions and continue to do well. Lots of luck for next month :)

well I am going to work really hard for the next month, it's going to help that I have a couple of hospital visits and I am sure they will be weighing me so I will have an idea of how things are going.

The down side is one of the visits is to the Lymphoedema Clinic and I am going to have my legs bandaged for three weeks so I am not going to be able to exercise so easily...

that lymphoedema is a real pain in the butt ,isnt it .i have it in my right leg ,havent been bandaged for a while

Back