• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOO HOO !!

debbieb

:happy036::happy036:HAVE TO SHARE IT !!!
just been to the doctors coz i'm having trouble swallowing tablets, when he said the words that non of us want to hear "just step on the scales please !"...
oh my god... why did i panic ?
i almost fell over with shock as i haven't been weighed since my post op check,
and i have gone from 150 kg to 108 kg...42 kg loss ...or put it another way, JUST OVER 92 LB !!!:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

wow!! fantastic Debbie, well done!!! :) xxx

That's fantastic! Well done x

:happy036::happy036:HAVE TO SHARE IT !!!
just been to the doctors coz i'm having trouble swallowing tablets, when he said the words that non of us want to hear "just step on the scales please !"...
oh my god... why did i panic ?
i almost fell over with shock as i haven't been weighed since my post op check,
and i have gone from 150 kg to 108 kg...42 kg loss ...or put it another way, JUST OVER 92 LB !!!:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:
OMG that's amazing debbie - well done you xx

Wow well dun hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

What a wonderful feeling. Well done. Betyour are dead chuffed.

In the words of Gary Barlow
'absolutely fantastic'! Lol

X

Mrs Quiggle said:
Wowser. Bet your doc was pleased with you wasn't he. Well done you. xxx

He was,
Just need to impress the surgeon next ! .... 4 weeks time , hopefully I will break the 100 lb barrier. C

what a great supprise welldone, keep up the great work i am happy for you. xxxxx

thats excellent weight loss.....

but im shocked that you havent been weighed in such a long time...im a 2 times a day gal haha

MissyMustDoIt said:
thats excellent weight loss.....

but im shocked that you havent been weighed in such a long time...im a 2 times a day gal haha

Thank you,
I resisted the temptation to have scales at home coz I know that I would be on them constantly... And like I have said in past posts my after care leaves a lot to be desired !! .. I have an emergency appointment on the second of may !!!!'... To try and sort out this damned stretch that I need ... ( probably that's why the loss is so big !! ) . X

Well done - thats an amazing loss x

Thats brilliant well done x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

safc_chick said:
Thats brilliant well done x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Thnk you ..xx..like I said , it's 4 weeks now till my "EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT !!..lol", and I would like to break the 100 lb Mark by the time I meet my surgeon again and , who knows HOPEFULLY !! I will have my stretch soon so I can try normal food again !! .... As much as I like like soup and yogurts .... 14 weeks is enough don't you think ?

Back